Cable bites! What are cable bites? Or what are cable critters ? are the questions that come to your mind when you hear about these. They are some types of cable protectors that are made to release you of the tension of breaking or fraying of the cables. You might also have seen these pop on your Instagram, Facebook or Twitter accounts as ads and they look like a cute irresistible bunch of dolls, and you start wondering what are these used for? Do they work or is it just a market policy. Here we are going to take a dig into this matter to solve your queries.
What Are Cable Bites?
Cable bites are a range of animal charger protectors made up of good quality weatherproof rubber or PVC that looks like an animal trying to bite your phone. These are cute little animals attached to your charging cable and appear to be biting on your smartphone, their expression might be able to bring a smile to your face while protecting the most sensitive part of your charging cable i.e. where the cord meets the plug.
Top 10 Best Cable Bites Online:
These cable protectors originated in Japan and are the biggest seller of this product all over the world, though at first, they were not available outside Japan, now they are being sold everywhere in the world. You can buy them from online shops or the best place turn to an online e-commerce site for the privilege of various types of cable bites. Here more cable critters are:
- Compatible with all kinds of iPhones, iPods, and iMacs
- It is a great accessory for cell phones
- Can also be gifted to somebody
- Provides soft protection
- Made of cheap quality material
- It could be a perfect gift for someone
- This tiny animal is eye-catching and irresistible
- Can be used for any kind of cell phone chord
- Compatible, if the protective case is still on the phone
- Not for children as it is built with small pieces
- The tiny pokemon character is eye-catching and irresistible
- Build with good quality materials
- It can also be used as a gift
- Not compatible with all types of cell phones other than iPhones
- Compatible with all kinds of cellphones
- Protects the cable from breakage
- Made with good quality material
- Indestructible, if pulled and pushed
- Not for children, as it is hazardous
- Protects your wire from breaking and will cover your broken cord
- Saves your time and money
- Smooth touch
- Made with good quality material
- Not compatible with other cables other than iPhones
- Prevents data line breakage
- Extends cable life
- Protects your cable from fraying
- Prevents your chord from a disconnect
- Build with poor quality material
- Made with PVC material
- It is more durable
- Heat resistant with less chemical use
- Cute and practical
- Perfect gift
- Not compatible with every Charger cable
- Can be used as a perfect gift
- Excellent in preventing line breakage
- Prevents chord from disconnection
- Heat resistance
- Poor build quality
- Fun design and unique looking
- Protects cables from rips and tears
- Helps to disconnect cable with ease
- Can be used on wide ranges of cables
- Probably the material gets harder if it gets heated
- Protects cables from daily tears and wears.
- Colorful end pieces make your cable stand out and easier to find
- Made of environment-friendly material
- Compatible with most USB charging cables
- Designed to cover the most delicate area of the cable
- The finishing of the design could have been better
Types Of Cable Bites:
How many times have you had to replace cables around your home due to fraying, animals or accidents? Instead of buying new chords, there are many ways to keep your cords like new with inexpensive items, and cable bites are one of the options you have to protect your charger cable from breakage It is basically of three types.
Benefits Of Using Animal Charger Protector:
There are many benefits of using cable bites as excessive bending can be a reason for breaking the cable. Cable critters are a cover that reinforces the ends of the cable, and if we develop a good habit to unplug and wrap it, then costly replacement and maintenance costs can be avoided.
- It provides some resistance when the cable is bent thus it restricts breakage of the cable due to excessive bending.
- They are very easy to install and provide a cover over the cable where the cord meets with the plug.
- It is also capable of enhancing the decor of your study table, if not used on a cable can also be used as showpieces.
- These cute, small and irresistible cable critters expressions can bring a smile on your face as they are also available in the form of different cartoon figures of your choice.
How To Use Animal Cable Protector?
Cable bites are cute little animal accessories that protect your cables by clipping around them, thus helping in preventing harmful twists and bends. They are easy to use without any hassle.
Simply place the cable critters or animal cable protector or iPhone cable protector or animal charger protector on cord through the gap on its cute underbelly, then gently slide the animal cable bite into place. Adjust so it is covering the cord plug junction and chomping out your phone. These cable buddies attach firmly to the junction of your changing chord and can also be used for decoration as well as to identify separate chords in your household.
How to use cable chompers?
Top 10 Best Cable Bites Online To Protect Your Phone Charging Cable- Review On Best Quality Products
Cable Critters Buyer’s Guide
In today’s world, the market is flooded with such cable bites that help you protect your charger or cable from any kind of breakage, fraying due to accidental or hazardous twists and bends. Though it could become a great headache for you to choose the right kind of cable protectors as there are a vast amount of products to choose from:
- You should know the size of your cable as there are different kinds of protectors for different cables.
- You should check out the material it is made of as some are made of good quality material as well as there are some made with cheap quality material
- You can look for the designs that might make you feel comfortable as well as can be used to enhance your study table decor
- You should look for the protectors that are heat resistant as others tend to get harder day by day
- They will cost you a minimal amount and will not have any effect on your monthly budget as they are pocket friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do cable bites work?
Yes, cable bites work perfectly as they are designed in such a way that they wrap around the charging cable in such a way that it restricts the accidental twists and bends that may cause breakage or fraying of your charging cable.
How do you insert a cable bite?
Inserting a cable bite is a very easy process that takes no time, you just need to keep the animal-shaped critter over the cable and slide the cable inside the critter from the back opening and then adjust it as you desired and Bingo! your animal cable protector is installed.
What are cable bites for?
Cable bites are accessories for lightning cables to help prevent them from breakage due to undesired twists and bends, they are shaped in the form of biting animals which when installed appears that the animal is biting onto your smartphone.
Do cable bites work for android?
The cable protectors though are made solely for the iPhone, iPad or iMac charging cable connectors and its thickness, Still, there are animal charger protectors that you may find compatible with due to their thickness resemblance with the iPhones.
How do animal cable protectors work?
Animal cable protectors work by protecting the point at which the cable joins the plastic or metal plug. They should be made of a flexible material like rubber so that they allow the cable to flex slightly when pressure is applied.
A cable critter or cable bites is an adorable animal accessory that reinforces your charging cables by clipping around them to prevent breakage. With multiple styles to choose from, there’s one for everyone. As you know that phone cables are renowned for being unreliable and no one wants to wake up one day with a dead battery. These bitters will protect you from broken cables whilst also giving your charging phone a new look.
Click here to know more about Phone Charger Accessories.