The best tile saws are designed to provide awesome cutting skills on hard material or tiles made of ceramic, graphite, porcelain, glass and marble with high precision, accuracy, and incredible power. The best tile saws are regarded as a boon in disguise by several professionals as it helps to cut the tiles with accuracy and precision.
Table Of Contents
SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
$85.99 in stock
3 used from $79.11
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
This Skil 3540-027-Inch Tile saw comes with stainless steel top will resist corrosion after multiple uses, the adjustable rip fence with a miter gauge will allow you to make accurate and straight miter cuts. For more intricate designs or to tackle those end pieces, the 0-45 degree bevel will provide flexibility for various cut types. the constant flow of water keeps the blade from overheating and helps minimize dust and debris while cutting tile.
|Item Dimension||18 x 14.5 x 7.75 inches|
|Power Source||Corded electric|
The blade will cut through the glass tiles just fine. Reviewed by experts of Geekyviews.
- Known for its great safety feature.
- Simple Use
- light weight
- With Cross cut capacity
- Nothing as such
HYCHIKA Compact Mini Circular Tile Saw with 3 Pure Copper 4A Saw Blades
$65.99 in stock
- 【DURABLE AND POWERFUL MOTOR】: Featured with a 4 Amps copper motor, the compact circular saw can reach a high cutting speed of 4500RPM to cut tile, wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC with ease. Heavy gauge iron wraparound base and aluminum upper cover adds extra durability and safety.
- 【3 BLADES AND COMPACT】: Comes with 1x30T HW for wood cuts/ 1x36T HS for metal cuts/ 1pcs grit diamond blade for tile cuts, small size and weight also make it a good addition to your toolkit, great for DIY projects around the house and your workshop. (1"for Wood; 3/8"for Tile; 3/16"for Aluminum)
- 【PRECISE AND ADJUSTABLE CUTTING DEPTH】: With the laser guide, the mini circular saw keeps the cutting on a straight line. Also the parallel guide attachment allows you to make a precise and quick cut with ease. Easy-set depth gauge lever for adjustable cutting depth from 0-25mm(1’’). Laser Level: Class 2.
- 【ERGNOMIC AND SAFE】: The soft rubber handle reduces hand fatigue effectively. Also with a dust port and the saw dust pipe, you can connect it to your vacuum to maintain a clean working environment. The double protection switch enhances safety in use.
- 【PACKAGE CONTENTS】 1 * Compact Circular Saw; 1 * 30T Saw Blade; 1 * 36T Saw Blade; 1 * Diamond Blade; 1 * Hex Wrench; 1 * Scale Ruler; 1* Dust Exhaust Pipe；2 * Cells for Laser Guide; 1 * User Manual.
This product is great for cutting depths of a maximum of 25mm,using 500W(4.4 amp) and an output of 4500 RPM. with thehelp of its laser guiding systems and ruler it helps you cur straight and seamless tiles at almost one go.
✔ 7.1Lbs – Compact Design ✔ 4500 RPM No-load Speed ✔ 3 Saw Blade (30T HW Blade for wood & plastic; 36T HS Blade for soft Metal; Grit Diamond Blade for Tile) ✔ Quick & Easy Depth Adjustments (1″ for Wood; 3/8″ for Tile; 3/16″ for Aluminum) ✔ Laser Guide & Scale Ruler ✔ Adiabatic Rubber Handle ✔ One-hand Design ✔ Vacuum Hose.✔
|Item dimensions||16.9 x 15.4 x 11.6 inches|
|Power source||Corded Electric|
HYCHIKA BETTER TOOLS FOR BETTER LIFE. Reviewed by experts of Geekyviews.
- Light Weight Machine.
- Safe handling with rubber grips.
- Straight cut.
- Protective Covering with the product
- Blades are hard to find.
PORTER-CABLE PCE980 Wet Tile Saw
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.RPM:2850 rpm
PORTER-CABLE PCE980 7 in. Table Top Wet Tile Saw features a powerful 1.0 Horsepower motor providing smooth cutting of porcelain, ceramic, and stone tiles. Cast-metal cutting cart delivers 17 in. Cutting capacity, allowing cutting of 12 in. X 12 in. Tile on a Diagonal and get the accuracy of 1/16 on cuts up to 12 in long. The Pce980 includes Pce980 7 is a Wet tile saw, 7 in. Porcelain tile blade, Miter square, blade wrench. Includes 3 year limited warranty, 1 year free service contract, and 90 day money back guarantee.
|Item Dimensions||26.9 x 22.7 x 8.9 inches|
|Item model number||PCE980|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
Comes With A Roll Cage And A Carry Handle. Reviewed by experts of Geekyviews.
- Quick Water Drain System
- Powerfull RPM of 2850
- Works On All Kinds Of Tiles
- Worth The Money
- Not As Such
Leegol Electric 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw - Portable Wet Cutting Porcelain Tile Cutter Table Saw with Water System
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types.
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts.
- Blade cooling water reservoir - keeps blade cool and minimizes dust and debris.
- Powerful induction motor - supply generates up to 3,550 RPM for the most demanding jobs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: With a manufacturer warranty you can be sure you will get a quality wet tile saw.If you get a poor saw,contact with us,we will supply a new one.
This product has a 7 inch tile cutter with 1 spanner wrench,1 nut driver, 1 instruction manual. With reinforced impact resistance tub and a lightweighted, fully portable chrome plated table to resist rust. The Bavel cuts the tiles at a heat of 45 degrees, comes with water cooling system foe wet cutting with adjustable rip fence with thermal protector.
This tile saw is ideal on job sites where space prohibits the use of a large wet saw.Whether you’re updating or renovating, adding tile to your kitchen or bathroom is now easier than ever with the Leegol 7-inch Wet Tile Saw (3550).Users will be surprised by the strength of its true induction motor. This economical, yet powerful saw cuts through unlimited sizes of ceramic and tile.
|Product Dimensions||18 x 15.75 x 6.75 inches|
|Item Weight||26.7 pounds|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
Reinforced tub stands up to job site abuse.
Fully portable, works wet. Reviewed by experts of Geekyviews.
- Great For Small Use
- Great Value For Money
- Large Water Tray
- Easily Replaceable Blades
- Nothing As Such
Makita CC02R1 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Tile/Glass Saw Kit, 3-3/8"
2 used from $151.33
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,600 RPM for faster and powerful cutting
- 3-3/8" blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1" for a wide range of cutting applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8" long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Nickel-plated base prevents rust and tilts from 0° to 45° for bevel cuts
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8” Tile/Glass Saw Kit (CC02R1) delivers smooth and powerful cutting, with a compact design that’s engineered for ease-of-use and maneuverability. The kit includes two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The CC02R1 is compact and weighs only 4.0 pounds. (with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery). With 1,600 RPM, 1 inch cutting capacity, and a large 16.9 ounce water supply tank for wet cutting applications, it is a compact and efficient cutting solution for tile and glass.
|Product Dimensions||9 x 13 x 7.9 inches|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Weight||6.5 pounds|
And with some changes to the blade it can cut through dry tiles. Reviewed by experts of Geekyviews.
- Can be used with wood or ceramics.
- Water Cooling System.
- Long Battery Life.
- Easy To Carry.
- A 4 amp as a backup.
Goldblatt G02772 Tile Wet Saw, 7 in. Blade Diam, Water Reservoir System, 3590 RPM, Rip Fence and Angle Gauge w/Extension Table, Pack of 1
- Use this tile wet saw to cut through ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, slate and stone up to 1-3/16 in. thick
- This handy tile cutting saw includes a water reservoir system to keep the blade cool and lubricated during use and a power cord storage space
- Features an extending and tilting table that adjusts from zero to 45 degrees for making detailed bevel cuts, an adjustable locking rip fence and an angle gauge for miter cuts
- Uses 7 in. diameter cutting blades on 5/8 in. arbor and runs at a maximum 3,590 RPM
- Blade guard is included for safety. Overall width measures 18. 1 in. wide x 18. 9 in. deep
This benchtop tile saw is constructed of rigid plastic, metal components, and it comes with a cast aluminum table. Its compact size makes it the ideal tool for the contractor, repairperson and Diyer. Unlike other tile wet saws, the table on this saw offers the ability to extend the left side of the table a total of 4-3/4 in. for use when cutting large tiles. The rubber feet help hold the saw in place while cutting tile up to 1-3/16 in. thick. It includes a 7 in. diameter blade at cuts at a maximum 5300 RPM. The Tile Wet Saw features a water reservoir system (to keep the blade wet while cutting), a safety guard over blade, a zero to 45 degree tilting table for beveled cuts, an adjustable rip fence and an angle gauge for miter cuts. This tile wet saw is easy to use and preferred by many.
|Product Dimensions||18 x 18.5 x 9 inches|
Extension Cable Included Inside The Pack. Product checked and reviewed by experts of GeekyViews.
- Handy Tile Cutting Saw.
- Blade Guard Gives More Safety.
- Adjustable Locking Rip Fence.
- Easy To Use.
- Not As Such.
Official ROTORAZER Compact Circular Saw Set DIY Projects -Cut Drywall, Tile, Grout, Metal, Pipes, PVC, Plastic, Copper, Carpet w Blades, Dust Collector & Case AS SEEN ON TV
- LIGHT WEIGHT ELECTRIC MINI CIRCULAR SAW versatile, and easy-to-use perfect for any DIY home projects (installing wood floors, tiles, grout repair, fences, planters, herb gardens, signs, bird houses, drywall repair, doll houses, and much more).
- CUT ANY TYPE OF MATERIAL from PVC, drywall, carpet and hardwood to ceramic tile, plastic, marble, metal & steel. Circular Saw Kit comes with multiple saw blades (Tungsten Carbide, Diamond, Steel).
- EASILY CUTS IN ANY DIRECTION - horizontally, vertically, straight lines, curved lines, corners, & even upside down. POWERFUL 400w MOTOR cuts through 1/2" material in a single pass. Adjustable thickness depth.
- 7 DIFFERENT SAWS IN ONE. Rotorazer is combination of Jigsaw, Circular, Hand, Band, Tile, Hacksaw, and Miter saw.
- Color may vary
Rotoraze saw is a multi functional saw which the ability to cut many different typrs of materials such as wood, laminate flooring, plastics, ceremic tiles, aluminium sheets, and much more. With innovation and versitality mixed in one it can be used of construction, remodelling, etc. Now everyone is a pro in cuts.
- Tungsten Carbide Blade – Suitable for soft wood, hard wood, plywood, peg boards and particle board
- Diamond Cutting Blade – Suitable for ceramics, tile, stone and marble
- High-Speed Steel Blade – Suitable for metals such as aluminum, steel and copper
|Item model number||RZ120|
|Dimensions||17.44 x 9.57 x 4.76 inches|
Replace all Circular Saw, Band Saw, Hand Saw, Miter Saw, Jig Saw, Hack Saw with one. Product checked and reviewed by experts of GeekyViews.
- Dust Collector.
- Light Weight.
- Maximum performance with longer run time.
- Wood Works Done With Ease.
Delta 96-107 7" Cruzer Wet Tile Saw
- Powerful 13 amp motor will cut through natural and man-made tile and pavers
- 7 inch diamond cutting wheel handles stone up to 2 3/8 inches
- Largest rip cutting capacity in its Class up to 24”
- Heavy duty rip fence with positive stops at 0°, 22. 5° and 45°
- Heavy-duty rail system engineered for exceptionally straight, accurate and smooth cuts
Huge Cutting Capacity: With diamond cutting wheels it can handle hard stones with a depth of 2 – 8 inch, and with a diagonal cut capacity of 18 -24 inch
Build To Last: The powerful 13AMP motor easily cuts through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials.
Accuracy And Consistency: Engineered to be accurate and saves materials from being wasted , reducing work time and frustration making the project look way more professional.
- ACCURATE TO 1/32″ ACROSS A 24″ TILE
- 12 BEARING SLIDING RAIL SYSTEM
- DUAL FLEXIBLE LUBRICATION NOZZLES
|Power Source||Corded Cable|
|Product Dimension||15.98 x 15.56 x 3.41 inches|
With The Best water management system. Reviewed by experts of Geekyviews.
- Powerful 13 amp, hi-torque motor.
- Cut a wide range of materials without changing blades.
- 45 degree bevel cuts.
- Flexible water tubes.
- Rear water splash guard is too stiff.
VIYUKI Portable Wet Cutting Porcelain Tile Cutter Table Saw 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
- Tile Saw Wet Product Parameter: 120V/60Hz/5A/7" Blade x2, and easy-to-use perfect for any DIY home projects.
- Wet Tile Saw 7 inch High-quality tool: Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Professional Blade water cooling system : Tile saw blade 7 inch wet saw ,keeps blade cool and minimizes dust and debris
- Professional induction motor - supply generates up to 3,560 RPM.
- Pack your satisfaction with the quality: Wet tile saw with a manufacturer warranty you can be sure you will get a quality tile saw.we will supply a new one with any flaw on the package or some quality problems.
Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accuracy, blade water cooling system keeps the blade cool and minimizes dust and debris, Professional induction motor – supply generates up to 3,560 RPM.
|Dimension||18 x 16.25 x 10 inches|
A great machine especially for elderly people. Product reviewed by experts of Geekyviews.
- Installed with Accurate Rulers.
- Quality for money.
- Safe Use For Elders.
- Not As Such.
Ryobi 4 in. Tile Saw
2 used from $74.00
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
A product for versatile use as cuts through stuffs like hard plastic, thin metal, wood and much more. The gradient allows the water to run off, allowing you to see the line easier when cutting, which allows you to cut faster. Cut 1 1/2″ prefab granite counter tops went through like butter.
|Dimension||12.6 x 7.17 x 8.5 inches|
Ideal For Large Wood Panels Reviewed And By Geekviews Experts.
- Fast Water Run Off.
- Easier And Faster Cuts.
- Hose Attachment Works Perfect
- ground fault breaker is real sensitive.
If you set out on buying a saw for cutting down and resizing the tiles you should always try to get the best tile saw, else an inappropriate saw will just waste your tiles, money and the most precious thing i.e time. We know that choosing is a highly daunting task with thousands of products available which can consume a lot of your precious time. Here at Geekyviews, our team has worked day and night with the GV Experts to help you out with the choosing process. We have already researched, compared and tested several top products from top brands to save you the time and make you capable enough to lay your hands on the best tile saw.
There are generally three types of tile saw table based on the design that can be a freestanding table where every component is stationary in one place while some offer a sliding table while some of them offer a sliding saw.
Features are the vital cog that differentiates something from others and the features of the best tile saw are no exception. Knowing the features will help you to land the best deal possible and if you are new to the business then the features given below that are proposed by the GV Experts can also help provide an overview of its function and working.
A tile saw is a great tool but also a highly dangerous tool to work with as it consists of blades which cut through various tiles with a monstrous-looking saw which revolves with incredible power which is capable of injuring an operator seriously.
Anti-kickback feature is a must-have safety feature, without it, the tiles can get damaged as well as injure the operator while also hampering your project on a large scale as without this feature there will be sudden jerks which can be difficult to control.
A flesh sensor feature is highly recommended by the professionals as the machine will stop working automatically as soon as it comes in contact with flesh leading to only minor cuts while avoiding greater accidents.
🤔 Do I need a wet saw to cut tile?
The best tile saws are designed to make the feel of your tile cutting work just like putting a hot knife through a butter, thus helping you to make your tile cutting work faster, easier and comfortable while delivering a great amount of accurate and precise cuts with ease and efficiency.
🤔 How big a tile saw do I need?
The size of the tile saw depends on the type of blade you use and the type of project you are working on, as the best tile saws come with the high versatility to adjust both a 6-inch as well as an 8-inch blade, where bigger blade will make bigger projects easier while a small blade will provide better accuracy, precise and intricate cuts.
🤔 When should I replace my tile saw blade?
The best tile saws are designed to make your tile cutting work easier and faster while eliminating the need of any external pressure from you. But if you see that the blade has become slower or it needs you to apply more pressure to get through the tile then its high time now that you changed the blade of the saw.
🤔 Can you cut tile with a regular saw?
Yes, you can easily cut tiles with a regular saw but it won’t provide you with the high accuracy and precise cuts that the best tile saws are designed to deliver. But you can try to use a diamond tip on a regular saw to cut through tiles easily.
🤔 What should I look for in a tile saw?
When you are out shopping for the best tile saw, then you should look for the following factors -:
Weight and Size
Power and Speed
Comfortability and Ease of use
Ability to provide Smooth and Accurate Cuts
Safety features that it provides.
If you want to start a business where you need to cut big and heavy tiles or even small tiles, buying the best tile saw should be on top of your shopping list as it helps you to efficiently and effectively cut down heavy to small blocks of tiles regardless of the material they are made of. If you have gone through the blog carefully then all the pieces of information shared above will help you to choose the best out of thousands with ease and also without sweating a bit.
You can also check out the other blogs by our experts here.
- 10 Best 3D Printers For Construction | 3D House Printing Machine | Top Picks That You Should Choose!
- Best 3D Printers For Engineers | Professional 3D Printers | Choose The Right 3D Printer For You – An Easy Step-By-Step Guide
- Best 3D Printer For Prototyping | Professional Rapid Prototyping 3D Printing (Ultimate Guide)
- Best 3D Printers For Jewelry | Cheap And Affordable
- 10 Best 3D Printers For Architecture – Top Tips To Buy Your First One!