Keep Your Baby Safe With Baby Sleep Positioner: Safest Sleep Solution For Your Baby 2020
Parenting is no doubt a tough job. It requires extra precaution when it is about an infant. So, keeping a baby safe is always a parent’s first concern. You may worry about your baby’s comfort during his/ her nap time. Now, Baby sleep positioners let you relax while providing the best comfort that your baby needs while sleeping. It keeps them safe and excludes the risk of SIDS while sleeping.
What Is A Baby Sleep Positioner?
A Baby Sleep Positioner is a cushioned device used to help the infants keep sleeping in the desired position (mostly on their backs) to prevent SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). They are often used for infants under 6 months old.
List Of Best Baby Sleep Positioner Online In 2020:
Here you get a complete list of the best baby reflux sleep positioner or baby anti roll pillow sleep positioner To keep your baby safe. Here you get more product details:
- It comes with an adjustable design.
- The settings are easily changeable for your growing baby.
- Easy to clean and machine washable.
- Some consumers claim that side rolls can cause suffocation.
- It’s washable.
- You can lay this in baby’s bassinet.
- The material is soft and absorbent.
- It is very thin and slippery.
- Recommended use for babies 0 to 6 months old.
- Easily attaches to 3 or 5 point car seat harness systems.
- Easy clean and machine washable.
- Soft, quilted fabric and plush pillow surrounding will keep baby comfortable.
- Can not apply bleach.
- Iron is not allowed.
- Approval by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Its cross ventilation design helps prevent SIDS.
- Adjustable design.
- If you have it tight enough to where your child won’t roll over it makes them too hot and sweaty.
- Yes, there are breathable holes in the side, but sometimes even that isn’t enough.
- Soft 100% cotton exterior and flammability tested poly-fiber filling provides comfort and support between the head and shoulders
- It is designed with special features including a convenient handle, pockets to store toys or treats, and a ‘Name Me’ label.
- Ideal for daycare or travel.
- Not suitable for children under 2 years.
- It is not suitable for infants’ neck support while traveling in the car seat.
- DockATot is made in the EU with OEKO-TEX certified fabrics that do not harbor heat.
- With rounded sides, the DockATot helps create a barrier between baby and parents to give your child their own cozy space.
- DockATot has been designed to offer a snug and soothing environment for babies.
- Dockatot won’t stay closed.
- It has to be pushed up against another immovable object if you don’t want your baby to kick it open.
- unique patented design.
- helps relieve pressure from your infant’s head.
- can be used in cribs, strollers, and bouncers.
- Not compatible with every stroller.
- After a month the pillow might start losing its form.
- It provides extra comfort for your baby.
- Super Soft Material.
- 65% cotton, 35% polyester.
- This product may contain Polyurethane foam, which isn’t the best material for a baby to sleep on.
- It creates a separate resting space for babies sleeping together in the adult bed.
- Two rigid, ventilated wall units help serve as a barrier between baby and adult bedding and the rollover.
- Folds in seconds in a small sleeve for compact, lightweight portability.
- the walls are made of soft, thin cushions that can strangle a baby if the baby ends up with her mouth and nose pressed against the wall.
- It is tiny.
- 100% cotton.
- Includes cotton drawstring carry case for easy travel.
- Made to be used as long as the baby’s torso (shoulders to hips) fits in the center sling.
- It’s probably not big enough for any child over 5 months old.
Types Of Baby Reflux Sleep Positioner:
There are basically two types of baby reflux sleep positioner- one with a flat mat with soft wedges on each side. And the other one is similar in appearance, but there is a little bit of inclination to keep your baby in an upright position. However, as the market for baby care products grows, manufacturers are making some other types of baby sleep positioners. Have a look at the list below of different forms of baby sleep positioners.
List Of Best Baby Side Sleep Positioner Online:
You get here the best baby side sleep positioner at best prices:
5 Reasons To Use (Benefits) And 5 Reasons Not To Use Baby Sleep Positioner Wedge:
Every parent is concerned about the comfort and safety of their infant while sleeping. Many parents believe that having a baby sleep positioner is a great choice for their newborns. If you are thinking about buying one then check out the benefits of the sleep positioner that you can get from it.
5 reasons to use baby sleep positioner wedge (Advantages):
- It helps babies sleep more comfortably while excluding the Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (According to the distributors).
- It also helps to prevent the forming of flat spots on the back of the head of an infant.
- A perfect baby sleep positioner keeps a baby on his/ her back.
- A wedge positioner also reduces the risk of choking on spit-up.
- it keeps baby from falling off of your (parents) bed.
So many good things, right? But you have to know the disadvantages as well. Otherwise, you will be in the darkest corner even you have already been using it for months for your precious little one.
5 reasons not to use baby sleep positioner wedge (Disadvantages):
- There are no proven reports exist that can assure you that a baby sleep positioner offers your infant any benefit.
- There are many users who reported that baby sleep positioners can cause suffocation.
- According to the consumers, some baby side sleeps positioners can increase the risk of breathing problems for infants.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends not using baby’s sleeping positions.
- Because there are no proven results regarding the use of sleep positioners, the safety offers described by the distributors may be false.
So, don’t fall for the advertisements or the safety described with the product. The safety of your baby depends only on your careful and smart choices. I recommend you to consult with a “Pediatrician” before applying any sort of baby products.
Buyers Guide To Baby Anti Roll Pillow Sleep Positioner:
Before you consider buying one baby sleep positioner make sure you have checked all the following important things.
- The most important thing you should check first is that the product contains some kind of harmful chemical that is not good for the baby.
- Carefully read the instructions written on the product.
- Above all, as I mentioned earlier, always consult with a pediatrician about the product.
- If you are looking for the baby anti roll pillow sleep positioner then check out space between the roll.
What is the age for baby sleep positioner?
Baby sleep positioners are for infants. They are often used with infants under 6 months old.
What is SIDS?
SIDS or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome is the cause of sudden, unexpected death of a baby with less than one year of age. It’s not exactly some kind of decease. When the cause of a baby’s death remains unknown even after a complete investigation (including examining the death scene, performing a complete autopsy and reviewing the clinical history) then it’s called SIDS.
Are baby sleep positioners safe?
The manufacturing companies/ distributors claim that the baby sleep positions are not only safe but keep the baby on his/ her back to prevent suffocation.
However, the US FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and the American Academy of Pediatrics has never approved any infant sleep positioner to reduce the risk of SIDS.
Will my baby choke if placed on the back to sleep?
It’s clearly a myth. The fact is babies automatically cough or swallows fluids that they spit on or vomit- it’s a way to keep the airway clear. Babies who sleep on their backs can clean these fluids better.
What is the best way to reduce the baby’s risk for SIDS?
You can use the following three steps to reduce the baby’s risk for SIDS-
Always place the baby on his/ her back to sleep to reduce the risk of SIDS.
You can use a firm and flat sleeping surfaces such as a mattress covered with a fitted sheet with no other bedding or soft items in the sleeping area.
Breastfeed is another effective way to reduce the risk of SIDS
What is SUID?
SUID or Sudden Unexpected Infant Death is defined as the sudden and unexpected death in children under the age of 1 year like the SIDS. But SIDS and suffocation are the types of SUID.
Can I use infant sleep positioners for my baby?
Yes, you can but I recommend you to consult with a pediatrician first. Though baby sleep positioner distributors claim that the baby product helps to reduce the risk of SIDS but there is no proven report that can substantiate the claim.
It is a good baby product that millions of parents use for their precious little ones to make them sleep with safety and peace. However, as I mentioned earlier that the claims that the distributors do about the reducing risk of SIDS or the flat head syndrome are not proven yet. But there are no side effects reported by consumers though or you can search for fda approved one. Many parents are happy using baby sleep positioners. They are satisfied with the product considering the safety of their baby.
Are you thinking about buying one? Let us know which one you wanna buy.