Disinfectant Liquid Generator
Showing all 15 results
When you wish to get homemade hypochlorite for the disinfection needs, you should get a quality disinfectant liquid generator that will serve your needs best. They disinfectant liquid generator are designed in multiple volumes to get what size will serve you. In addition to this, they are made using the best quality of materials; hence ensure that you go for a product that will offer a longer runtime.
Also, they have different styles and designs. These products are also safe and non-toxic as they only need salt and water for the electrolysis process.
What is Disinfectant Liquid Generator?
A novel disinfectant liquid generator for sodium hypochlorite solution disinfectant liquid relates to a sodium hypochlorite generator, which can preset the concentration of a product, that is, a sodium hypochlorite solution according to the need to produce different sodium hypochlorite disinfectant liquids of established concentrations.
Use Of Disinfectant Liquid Generator
- A successful cleanroom disinfectant liquid generator needs to meet many criteria, not only in terms of its efficacy but also in terms of packaging, ease of use and operator acceptability. Much has been written on how to specify and select a cleanroom disinfectant liquid generator and this article therefore provides a brief overview of requirements that will help when comparing available chlorine disinfectant chemistries.
- Taking as a given good broad spectrum efficacy, including highly resistant bacterial spores, the requirements for the ideal cleanroom disinfectant are quite lengthy: a sterile option for grade A and B environments;1 non-inflammable so can it be used over large areas with no health and safety concerns; also fast drying with short contact times to reduce the time taken for bio decontamination. However, in our ideal world this cannot be traded for problems with equipment or our operators, or the wider environment in terms of disposal.
- Another requirement is that cleaning processes leave no disinfectant residue or, as a minimum, free rinsing residues. This is because no residue means there is no need for residue removal and this, in turn, can shorten the decontamination process. The product will need to have in excess of a 12 month unopened shelf life and in excess of three months in-use shelf life to be practical to store and use. This ideal disinfectant would then need to be manufactured to the requirements of cGMP, be notified to the BPR2 and provided in cleanroom compatible packaging in a variety of formats so that it is suitable for use in all areas of the cleanroom.
- disinfectant liquid generator goes without saying that this all needs to be achieved in a cost-effective formulation. Many people believe that this ideal sporicide does not exist and a compromise must always be made.
- On first reflection, a chlorine-based disinfectant liquid generator would not necessarily spring to mind as the disinfectant that meets all of these ideal needs. Sodium hypochlorite is the most widely used chlorine-based surface disinfectant liquid generator but has some known drawbacks, notably: inactivation in organic matter; it is corrosive to some metals; and it will leave a particulate residue. However, all chlorine disinfectant liquid generator are not the same. Advances in production methodologies have allowed the creation of a disinfectant that meets all of the requirements above.
How Disinfectant Liquid Generator Works?
- Not all chlorine species are equally effective as disinfectant liquid generator. Many studies have explored the mechanism of chlorine disinfection and although it is not possible to explain precisely how each particular chlorine species works, current theory4 believes that inactivation occurs by means of one or more of the following mechanisms: inactivation of the key enzymes; disruption of nucleic acids rendering them non-functional; and oxidative damage to cell walls or other vital cell components.
- For each of the mechanisms described above the effectiveness of each disinfecting agent is a function of both its rate of diffusion through the cell wall and it reactivity with the cell wall, proteins and nucleic acid.
- Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) is the most effective disinfectant in the chlorine family available in dilute solution. It is suggested that HOCL is 80 to 120 times more efficacious than sodium hypochlorite.5 Because HOCL has no charge and has a relatively low molecular weight it is better able than the other chlorine based disinfectants to penetrate the cell walls.
- It also reacts more rapidly than other chlorine-based disinfectants to oxidation reactions with organic matter, i.e. the critical components of microbial cells. Conversely the hypochlorite ion is a relatively poor disinfectant because of its inability to diffuse through the cell wall.
- Since it is negatively charged it is electrostatically repelled from the cell walls, which are also negatively charged. It is much larger in size than an HOCL molecule so it also diffuses more slowly due to its larger size.
Disinfectant Liquid Generator Buyer’s Guide
You should consider the level of the concentration of the product that you wish to buy. These products have different concentration levels. You can get devices with just a single concentration whereas some got up to three concentrations. Units with three concentrations are more reliable and convenient as you get to choose what suits you.
The volumes of the disinfectant liquid generator are variable, which means that you should get a pick that will serve your hypochlorite generation. You can get products with 300ml, 500ml, or 2L. Depending on the volume of the hypochlorite to make, get the ideal size that will make what you require.
Lastly, check for the battery pack of the disinfectant liquid generator that will serve longer. Get a pick that has a high-capacity battery that keeps it running for long. Also, it should have a fast USB charging system that will guarantee a fast recharge of the battery.
How Our Generators Produce Disinfectant Liquid:
- Our generators produce the disinfectant solution through an electrochemical process by electrolysis of salt and water.
- During this process, a hypochlorous acid is produced, a substance that also occurs in the human immune system and therefore is harmless.
- This biocide is highly efficient in destruction of biofilm, germs and bacteria in cold and hot water systems, without harming humans, environment or staff.
Types of Disinfectant Liquid Generator
Disinfectant liquid generator models:
We have 3 different generator types: Low Chloride (LC), Standard (STD), and Horticulture (HC).
They are all made following industrial standards with a high level of automation. All 3 types of generators come in different sizes but produce different volumes of disinfectant and with different features and applications. Read more about them here:
1. Low Chloride unit: (produces 9 to 250 l/h)
The Low Chloride model series contains the newest and smallest models that have been developed by Danish Clean Water. Our LC generators are developed with a low salt (chloride) content to protect against corrosion in closed systems. They are typically applied within these fields/purposes:
- Hot water systems
- Dentist process water
- Cooling towers
- City water supply
- Bottle disinfection at breweries
- Shipping – oil – gas – ballast.
2. Standard unit: (produces 15 to 400 l/h)
The standard ECA unit was developed for use in general industry with a focus on fighting Legionella and for use in smaller cooling towers and in water supplies. The unit was specially developed for agricultural businesses with livestock farming but we have since expanded upon its functionality. They are typically applied within these fields/purposes:
- Waste water
- Drinking water
- Bottling for sanitation purposes.
3. Horticultural unit: (produces 40 to 400 l/h):
This machine uses potassium chloride, that insures both the disinfection and ads fertilizer to the plants. They are typically applied within these fields/purposes:
- Post-harvest washing
- Disease prevention
- Extension of plant shelf life
Advantages Of Disinfectant Liquid Generator
For many years, chlorine has been the accepted in-water treatment, but clearly this comes with serious downsides as it is, in many ways, a dangerous chemical. In contrast, NEUTHOX®, the active ingredient produced by our disinfection generators is completely harmless. It is primarily made up of hypochlorous acid (HOCl), created by the electrolysis of water and salt.
HOCl is a well-known disinfectant and antiseptic that has been in use since World War I, when it was used to irrigate soldiers’ wounds. It hits hard against pathogens yet is 100% safe for humans, animals and plants, chemical-free, non-toxic and all natural. It’s actually the same chemical produced by the human immune system to kill invasive organisms and fight infection. New technology allows it to be produced in a more stable and consistently high-quality formulation than ever before.
The systems from Danish Clean Water are fully automated, require minimum maintenance and are extremely economical. They can be installed almost anywhere, and both installation and operation are very simple. Our objective is to contribute to health and security without harming the environment. Therefore we recommend ECA-technology (electrochemical activation).
Our DCW-systems are available in multiple sizes, adapted to various fields of application and industries.
Here are the favorite selections of hypochlorite generators that you will find amazing for making high concentrations hypochlorite. They are very safe and non-toxic products designed from premium quality materials that will serve longer. In addition to this, they are also in various volumes to get the ideal pick for your needs.