Frozen Separating Machine
Showing 1–16 of 34 results
Here is all the important information about frozen separating machine which is one of the useful equipment .To promote the business of repairing mobile phones and tablets in a short time, it is the best choice for you to purchase the Frozen Separating Machine. It can help you solve many problems with refurbishing the screens of mobile phones and tablets,
At present, there Frozen Separating Machine to separate the screens of mobile phone and tablets on the market.
What is Frozen Separating Machine?
Frozen Separating Machine that you can use them to separate the glass cover from the LCD screens and remove the OCA adhesive remains on the LCD screens. Use the freezing machine to separate the frame and LCD screen of the mobile phones in advance. Frozen Separating Machine can reduce the failure rate of separations, and it can improve the service quality of mobile phone repairers.
How Frozen Separating Machine Works?
Frozen Separating Machine, the temperature can be reduced rapidly by the action of air compressor and refrigerant inside the machine, and the temperature can be dropped rapidly to – 185℃.
After the freezing, the parts on the screen of the mobile phone would be hardened and solidify. At this moment, the operator can quickly separate the glass cover from the LCD screen or separate the frame from the LCD screen of the mobile phones or tablets by using very thin cards.
In the ordinary, the mobile phone repairers would like to choose the Frozen Separating Machine to dismantle the edge screens. It is easy to operate, and it can increase the working efficiency when you receive many repairing orders. It helps to solve the problems of separating the edge screens.
Types of Frozen Separating Machine
The Frozen Separating Machine is a versatile piece of equipment that helps you to separate the LCD screen from the mobiles, laptops, and other LCD goods and eases the process of repairing. This Frozen Separating Machine helps the repairers to provide better service to the customers as it reduces the failure rate of separations and improves the service quality.
1. Phone Screen Separator
The Phone Screen Separator is used to separate the electrode layer from the glass plate to replace the damaged glass plate, which is widely used in the repair process of mobile phone screens and computer screens. Therefore, when replacing the iPhone LCD screen, we need to use the Phone Screen Separator. But there are too many Phone Screen Separators on the market. How do we choose? Don’t worry, here are some suggestions we give you.
(1) Intelligent Phone Screen Separator
This Machine is the new touch screen Vacuum LCD Separator with Touch button. It’s used for separating LCD and touch screen of iPhone, Samsung, HTC as well as other cell phones. Also, it is suitable for cell phones of lcds under 8 inch.
(2) LCD Vacuum Separator
This separator is the 8 inch LCD Vacuum Separator with UV lamp, 220v Mobile Built-in Pump Vacuum Metal Body Glass vacuum lcd screen separator. It is suitable for 8 inch various brand mobile phones, and with UV light, USB port, 3bit digital display, make your repair work easier.
2. LCD screen fixing tool
When repairing the iPhone screen, we need a screen clamp so that the iPhone device can be gripped very accurately, and the positioning fixture will help you replace the new screen in the right place.
3. Phone opening toolkit
We recommend preparing a set of screen opening tools. The toolkit needs to include the tools we used to disassemble or repair the screen. 20 IN 1 DIY Phone Repair Opening Toolkit is premium cell phone repair disassembly repair assistant.
This toolkit includes Screwdrivers, Spudger, Triangle plastic pry tool, Suction cup, Cleaning cloth, Sim Removal tool, Tweezers, etc. The full set of tools can use for repairing phone circuit board, opening phone screen, which is the best service for professional DIY phone repair operation.
4. LCD Frozen Separating Machine
This LCD Frozen Separating Machine is capable of separating the LCD panels from the protective layer. The LCD Frozen Separating Machine firstly heats the adhesive and then freezes it to a point where you can pull out the LCD screen with a minimal error rate.
Advantages of Using Frozen Separating Machine
- For the Frozen Separating Machine, the temperature can rapidly cool and drop to -185℃ in a short time. Frozen Separating Machine can separate the frame and glass with few minutes.
- Frozen Separating Machine has a large working place; you can place 6 pieces of phones or tablets to freeze at the same time. It adopts the intelligent operating interface, and you need to press one key to start when you set up the parameters.
- Frozen Separating Machine is very easy to operate. The Frozen Separating Machine is a little bulky, and the price would be relatively higher than the manual separator. However, if you are a businessman with a long-term seeing, you would like to choose this machine. The Frozen Separating Machine is applicable for separating all edge screens, flat screens, and tablets.
Important Features of Frozen Separating Machine
There is a machine which is helpful to separate the glass or mid-frame of the mobile phones’ screens under the low temperature. Its fast and no damage to the screens. That’s a Frozen Separating Machine.
Here we would like to introduce some details about this Frozen Separating Machine to you, please see in below:
- The Frozen Separating Machine is easy and fast to cool down. The lowest temperature will drop to -185℃. It can separate frame and glass with a few seconds.
- Large working area, multiple mobile phone LCD screens can be placed at the same time. It also can be placed 12.9 inches of iPad Pro.
- Touch temperature controller makes operation more convenient and one key to start.
- The Frozen Separating Machine is equipped with the French Tecumseh compressor, high refrigeration efficiency.
- The Frozen Separating Machine is made of the brand accessories. All parts are strictly tested before they are released. Stable quality and long service life
Operation Steps: How to Use Frozen Separating Machine
- Turn on Frozen Separating Machine; let the temperature drop to 150 degree
- Put LCD in the Frozen Separating Machine
- Set countdown 90s→Return→Frozen→Start
- When the countdown finish, the Frozen Separating Machine will whistling
- Wear the protective gloves, open the machine cover, start work
- Use the tailor made hammer to knock screen up and down side
- Use card to pry up the screen
There are two ways to separate a broken LCD: frozen and hot separation.
- You can use hot separation by placing the broken LCD display on a heated plat for roughly one minute. The plate should be heated to 90 degrees Celsius. The glue will slowly melt between the glass and the display. Then, use a cutting wire to fully separate these two pieces.
- The other option is freezing LCD separation, which uses a freezer at below 150 degrees Celsius. Place your LCD display in the freezer for one minute. The glue will slowly unstuck, so that you may then separate the LCD from the glass surface.
Buyers Guide: Important Points Needs To Consider
The Frozen Separating Machine is a fantastic device. This device is used for separating broken LCD screens from the rest of the cracked display. This works for iPhone, Samsung, or any brand of Smartphone you might have. Older phones are typically the best type of phone to use this with, though you can do it with any phone.
The Need for a Frozen Separating Machine
Many phones have damaged screens because glass is a very susceptible material. This is especially true with Samsung phones as they use a special type of screen where the material is attached to the digitizer — and then glued to the lens. This presents a challenge when the lens gets damaged. So to avoid having to replace the entire display, we can simply remove the glass and preserve the phone’s functionality.
Large working area
Large working area, multiple mobile phone LCD screens can be placed at the same time.
Ease of operation
Touch temperature controller makes operation more convenient and one key to start.
Price is of course a premium consideration in choosing Frozen Separating Machine. These devices cost as low as $50 and end at around $2500 depending on which features you choose. The average cost of a Frozen Separating Machine is $200.
In the end, a Frozen Separating Machine can be a great device to speed up screen repair for your small business, or simply your own personal needs. The Frozen Separating Machine makes it easy to remove the screen and replace it with a new and better one. If you’re serious about the best cell phone repair techniques, consider a Frozen Separating Machine to make the process fast, painless, and efficient.