Robot Window Cleaner
Showing all 15 results
Robot Window Cleaner!! We are entering a greater depth of world automation. No one likes daily chores, Robot window cleaner is should be the major win. Handy machines such as robotic vacuums, mops, and even a newer invention, the automatic windows cleaner, are becoming increasingly popular. We’ve come a long way from the early days of automated housekeeping. If you’re looking for a functional automatic window cleaning for your home, we got you covered.
What is Robot Window Cleaner?
Robot Window Cleaner designed to wash away all the dirt and polish from your windows, leaving them all shiny and squeaky. Robotic cleaners use fans, vacuum or magnets to stay firmly attached to glass, while cleaning windows on the inside or outside in an “N” or “Z” pattern, squeegeeing them dry as they move on.
Benefits Of Robotic Window Cleaner
An easy solution
Simply tap its power button and it’ll start to work its way across your windowpane. Additionally, most robot window cleaners can map out your whole window and will move to all corners, giving it a thorough clean. Hence, you don’t have to worry about those hard to reach spots. Some machines operate using an internal battery, allowing them to move freely without worrying about messy cables.
Most window robot cleaners are lightweight. You can easily pick your unit up and attach it to your window on your own. When it’s done with a window, simply remove the robot, and attach it to another spot.
These automated window cleaners also come with a smart technology, where their sensors can detect glass and window edges. This ensures that the smart appliance will not off even if you have edgeless windows.
No more streaks
If you don’t use the right technique, you’ll end up with windows full of unattractive streaks. They may look clear and clean, but once they are hit by sunlight, you’ll see all the cleaning movements you made on your windows.
This is one less thing you need to worry about when using a window cleaning robot. It won’t leave your windows with any traces behind since it moves in a zigzag pattern. You can even find models with a vibrating cleaning head that scrubs the window to get rid of dirt even more effectively.
Working Procedure of Robot Window Cleaner
Regardless of how Robot Window Cleaner attached to the glass, the robots travel using a set of wheels or tracks. Other types of Warbots may move in a circular motion via the spinning of dual microfiber pads. Window cleaning robots are always equipped with microfiber pads to efficiently clean the glass without leaving any streaks.
While higher-end models will sport more advanced features, such as automated sprayers and advanced route planning, all window cleaning robots function by the set of principles. For the most part, how well they work depends on how well you do your research and follow the guidelines when using it.
So if you’ve decided to buy an automated window cleaner, let’s break down the most important things to keep your eyes on!
Quality Required in Robot Window Cleaner
What makes a given window cleaning robot good or bad will be greatly dependent on what your needs are. Before making any purchases, you have to ask yourself what sort of windows need to be cleaned, how many there are, and how often they need to be done.
As you can imagine, these answers are going to vary significantly between the average homeowner and a small business owner, for example. As such, what would be considered a good robot for one person may not nearly do the needed job for someone else. Very few window cleaning robots can realistically do it all.
1. Size, Shape, and Weight
The dimensions of your potential win bot is always an excellent place to start. Its size is going to directly dictate the windows it can clean. If you need a lot of small windows cleaned, it doesn’t make nearly as much sense to get a giant robot as it does for someone with massive windows all around their house.
Instead, those people should opt for a smaller device that can get their needed job done right. The shape of your robot is also critical. For instance, dual spinning models cannot get into corners effectively but are fantastic for circular windows.
Weight is an often overlooked part of the dimensions. After all, if it’s being sold, the suction created can handle the weight. However, if you live in an older house with thin glass, the glass might not! While many newer models don’t have this drawback, it’s always better to check the specifications for a minimum glass thickness before making a huge mistake.
2. Quality of the Motor
The motor is likely the most impactful part of any automated window cleaner. Not only does the quality directly determine the suction power, but also the speed of movement, and even how loud it is. More suction power and speed are always preferable, especially for those worried about it falling or for those with a lot of windows to clean on a regular basis.
Top-quality machines are capable of providing incredible suction while remaining relatively quiet. That said, mid-tier robots tend to be much louder, which is only a problem if you plan on using it while relaxing.
3. Attention To Safety
A window cleaning robot of any level is a hefty investment, which makes the focus on safety all the more critical. As such, most users appreciate brands that implement extra features. For example, the majority of vacuum powered cleaning robots now have a backup battery used to keep the machine attached if the power somehow becomes disconnected.
An often overlooked safety feature is the indicators used to alert people of issues. While the majority of devices still rely on simple beeping and LEDs, some newer models have begun using voice alerts to relay important information. This significantly reduces the chances of a critical failure. Just think of how many times you zoned out and didn’t notice something beeping!
4. AI Technology
The AI used in any robot window cleaner impacts how well it cleans. Simpler machines will use random routes that, with enough time, clean everything. Most advanced models now use AI-powered routes that use a set of sensors and circuitry to track where it’s been and where it needs to go next. The cutting edge models have begun to build on this AI, crafting multi-step cleaning processes for leaving a sparkling finish. The bottom line is, the better the tech powering your robot, the happier you’ll be with how it works.
- Package: Packages for cleaning machines usually comes with its power/charging cord, safety rope, safety hook (not all brands), an adapter and, sometimes, an empty spray bottle.
- Before Use: Before attaching your cleaning device upon your window, make sure to spray water on said window and wipe it clean first. By doing so, it allows you device to stick better onto the surface, as well as for safety reasons.
- After Use: After using your device, or after your device automatically stops, put your hand onto your device and securely holds it in place, then turn it off. This allows the device to not fall to its demise and you having to contact customer service for repair.
- Battery: Some cleaning bots come with a built-in battery for emergency uses, such as when the power suddenly go off, to avoid the bot falling off, it will function using said battery.
- Cleaning Modes And Controls: Robot window cleaners usually have different modes and settings. These modes typically come in use for controlling paths or directions of movement. However, there would be robot cleaners that can be controlled with the mobile app. Most of the window cleaners controlled via remote control, but having a mobile app for the same is more comfortable, for you do not need to have an extra accessory to take care of.
- Suction Power: Robot window cleaners would come with magnetic connectivity or suction. Suction is motor powered, and therefore, you would not need to attach another part of the magnet on the other side of the window, unlike magnetic connectivity. However, for extra support and prevent the cleaner device from falling off, it is always good to have harness or strength cable attached to the cleaner.
- Length Of The Cable: The cable length of the window cleaning robot should be enough to cover all the windows from the nearest power socket. Having a small power cable does not make any sense because you might not have power sockets conveniently near the window every time.
- Type Of Glass Surface: The modestly priced window cleaner robots can clean the smooth surface. Still, if you want to go a little on the higher end and more functionality such as cleaning uneven and rough surface, then you would need to buy cleaners capable of doing that.
All in all, cleaning bots are for both safety and convenience. If you’re getting an automatic vacuum for your floor, you only have to consider a few fundamental things such as power consumption, noise emission, suction power, battery life and such. However for window cleaning bots, there are more to consider. We hope our list had helped you and we wish you the best of luck for your shopping.