Showing 1–30 of 33 results
Search from a wide range Speakers of top Brands like Sony, Bose, JBL, Logitech and many more to Sound system like Dolby, Dolby Plus, Dolby Pro. Also, find a vast variety of Speaker Accessories in the Speakers category.
Speakers are electromechanical devices which produce sound, some of its kinds are Computer speaker, Digital speaker, Electrostatic loudspeaker, Full-range speaker, Horn loudspeaker, Loudspeaker, Magnetostatic loudspeaker, Mid-range speaker, Plasma speaker, PC speaker, Smart speaker, Subwoofer, Tweeter, Wireless speaker, Woofer.
Speaker types, in light of the amplification strategy
There are two primary sorts of speakers, in view of where the flag is opened up. The attributes of each kind are portrayed underneath.
1. Passive speaker: Speakers that just component essential speaker usefulness can be classified “latent” speaker. These speakers require a different power enhancer with the end goal to deliver sound.
2. Powered speaker: Speakers that contain an interior power enhancer can likewise be classified “dynamic speaker”. Since these speakers contain an inherent power enhancer, they can be straightforwardly associated with a blender, which lessens the number of links required. (In spite of the fact that obviously, an electric power link should be associated with each fueled speaker).
Models, for example, the Yamaha DXR arrangement or the DBR arrangement take into account amplifiers to be specifically associated and give fundamental blender capacities incorporated with the speaker.
Speaker types, by use
Different sorts of the speaker are utilized in PA frameworks, each with an alternate reason.
1. Main speaker: These are the speaker that convey the vast majority of the sound to the group of onlookers or audience members. Settle on the size and number of speakers as indicated by the extent of the scene, and additionally by the enhancer yield control (on account of detached speakers).
2. Subwoofers: These speakers are planned particularly for low-recurrence sound playback and are utilized together with the fundamental speaker to support the low-end sound range.
3. Monitor speaker: These speakers are utilized by the entertainers to screen the sound. Screen speakers are situated in different routes relying upon their shape, for example, on the floor or on a stand.
Now that you already know about the common speaker system types, it is time to learn more about the types of speakers or speaker sets that are available in the market — in terms that regular consumers would understand:
Computer Speaker – As the name suggests, these are speakers that are usually attached to computers or laptops. While most computers already have a built-in speaker, many still buy an external speaker that usually come in one pair of small speaker for better sound quality. These can usually be attached via the headphone input on your computer.
Portable Speaker – We classified this separately from Bluetooth speaker because there are rechargeable small speakers that can be brought anywhere but aren’t necessarily wireless. A wire is still necessary to connect to the music player but the speaker itself doesn’t require external power other than its battery.
Bluetooth Speaker – Bluetooth speaker are commonly small and handy. However, there are plenty of large speakers today that feature Bluetooth connectivity. If you don’t know yet, this type of speaker can connect to Bluetooth-enabled devices without the need for wires.
Bookshelf Speaker – Again, as its name suggests, these are speakers that are usually small enough to fit on a bookshelf. open-air, these come in pairs.
Loudspeakers – Loudspeakers are the ones you will see in outdoor venues or large indoor areas like clubs, stadiums and more. Depending on the size of the place, several loudspeakers may be necessary to transmit sound more efficiently.
Car Speaker – Most people just settle with the factory stock radio that’s built-in with their cars. However, some take sound and music more seriously and so they replace these speakers with more powerful ones.
Home Theater Systems – This usually come in sets. The soundbar home theater system includes a sound bar, two bookshelf-type of speakers and a subwoofer. These are usually attached to the TV to enhance the sound and make it more powerful.
Outdoor Speaker – Not necessarily loudspeakers, a popular type of speakers nowadays are the outdoor speaker. Usually weatherproof and water-resistant, these outdoor speakers come in all shapes and sizes.
A few speaker types are 2.1, 4.1, 5.1, 7.1 The Sound system categorization of speakers are Dolby, Dolby Pro, Dolby Atmos
Some of the Best Speaker Brands in the Market are Acoustic Audio (Goldwood), AYL, Behringer, Bose, Boss Audio, Cerwin-Vega Professional Audio, Edifier, Dell Inc., Harman Kardon, HP, ION Audio, JBL, Kenwood, Klipsch, Lenovo, Logitech, Mackie, Micca, Monoprice, Mpow, Photive, Polk Audio, Pioneer, Pyle, Rockford Fosgate, Seismic Audio Speakers, Inc., Sony, Theater Solutions, Yamaha.
Some of the Speaker Accessories are Carpet & Vinyl, Case Hardware & Latches, Castors, Grill Cloth, Handles, Hi-Fi & HT, Cabinets, Laminate, Port Tubes, Speaker Grills, Subwoofer Amplifiers, Subwoofer, Cabinets, Subwoofer Kits, Unfinished Hi-Fi Cabinets. Speaker Cables, Speaker Mounts, Speaker Stands, Castors, Feet & Spikes.
You can find Speakers from a wide range of our Speakers Category. We provide the best quality and branded products at the best prices. Get your Speakers delivered to you in a couple of days to wherever you may be in the world at the Best Price.