30V 5A Adjustable Digital Programmable Linear DC Power Supply with Dual LED Display
• dual LED display for voltage and current
• coarse and fine adjustments of voltage and current
• protection mode: current limiting
• output connectors: insulated safety plugs
• organic glass front panel / other panels made of steel
• memory: 3 programmable memories
• computer connectivity: pc remote control via USB
• software included for Windows XP, Vista, and W7, W8, W8.1 (32 bits + 64 bits)
The QJ3005PIII is a highly accurate, DC-regulated power supply with an adjustable output. This output can be used for constant voltage (C.V.) and constant current (C.C.).
The output voltage can be adjusted between 0V and 30V when the device is in the constant voltage mode. The current-limiting point can be set arbitrarily in this mode.
The output current can be adjusted repeatedly between 0A and 5A in the constant current mode. The output current and voltage are indicated on the LED displays.
Specification: 30V 5A Adjustable Digital Programmable Linear DC Power Supply with Dual LED Display