Anti Barking and Rechargeable Dog Shock Collar for Dog Training with Vibration and Shock Button
Main Features :
This is the 2019 upgraded dog bark collar with digital display and four buttons – power button, vibration, shock, and sensitivity button.
Power button — Grade 0-7, 7th grade means a full charge
Vibration button — Grade 0-7, 7th grade is the highest vibration and then decreases in turn until the 0th grade which will turn off the vibration mode
Shock button — Grade 0-7, the array of shock grades are the same as the vibration with 7th grade being the highest and the 0th grade is off.
Sensitivity button — Adjustable grades 1-7 is suitable for huge to mini breeds. Press the “S” button for 3 seconds and the collar will flash all the time. Press the “S” button for 3 seconds again and it will turn off. It’s convenient to walk the dog at night.
Please note: Usually the digital display will not show when the collar is activated and will show the grade power not the grade of mode.
The bark collar fits all dogs from 15-150 LBS.
Rainproof and Rechargeable
The perimeter range of the dog collar: 7.4 – 23.5in (18.8-59.7cm)
Packing List :
1 X Receiver (includes Nylon Collar x 1)
1 X USB Charging Cable
1 X Test Bulb
1 x User Manual
2x conductive silicone
Press the Power Button once to turn on. Press the Power Button for 3 seconds again to turn off.
* Once you receive the collar please test it first. (testing has shown as below)
* After testing please configure a suitable mode for your dogs and follow the instructions that pertain to your actual situation! (instructed picture as below)
* We suggest not using the shock model at first and choosing the beep and vibration mode to let your dog adapt to it. If these are not valid you can use the shock mode but please set grade 1 in the beginning and then increase gradually according to your needs.
Friendly Reminder :
* Keep one finger distance between the neck and the collar to avoid being triggered by the shaking/moving/running etc.
* Do not wear longer than 12 hours per day. If it is possible to reposition the collar every 1 to 2 hours.
* Take the barking collar off before swimming. It is rainproof not waterproof.
* Please don’t attach anything else on the collar (e.g. a dog leash).
* Clean the contacted area between the collar and the neck weekly with a damp cloth.
* Examine the contacted area between the collar and the neck daily to avoid rashes or sores.
Product working principle :
This product uses the vibration sensor for sensitivity distinction. When the dog barks it will trigger the sensors thus triggering the product. The collar will beep, then the vibration, and lastly the shock. (depending on the setting).
Auto-Protection Mode :
If the collar keeps activating for 7 times in one minute it will enter auto-protection mode and the display will flash “E”. One minute later the product will re-enter work mode.
When in automatic protection mode pressing any button will make the product re-enter work mode
Chargeable collar :
Gently press the power button so you can know how much the power is left.
1 hour of charge time gives you 14-20 days of use.
When charging the product the digital display will display the power and continue to flash.
When the product is fully charged the digital display will display “7”.
Rechargeable Battery (280mAh)
The adapter is not include
Adapter Current is less than 1A
1. Turn on the power
2.Set the sensitivity to grade 5-7 and the shock greater than 0 grade
3.Wear the tester on the conductive silicone prongs behind the collar
4. Please speak into the collar and say “wow” (as short as possible) to trigger sensors. Since the frequency of the human voice is different from that of dogs please test one more time.
5. The collar will beep, then the vibration, and lastly the shock. The device is now ready to use.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Q: Which part of the dog’s body is the receiver placed on?
A: Below the throat.
Q: Why doesn’t it work immediately after it arrived?
A: First confirm that the product is powered then and adjust the product sensitivity to grade 7.
Q: Why does the product not work when the dog barks?
A: Please ensure that the product is close to the dog’s neck and if necessary increase the sensitivity.
Q: Can I not use shock mode?
A: Of course. Please turn the grade of shock mode to 0 first.
If you have any questions about our bark collar, please contact our customer service immediately.
Q: Which part of the dog‘s body can the receiver be placed on?
A: Below the throat.
to avoid being triggered by shaking/moving/running etc.
- You should choose these functions according to the size of your dogs.
- Refer to the Dog Size Reference Chart for a detailed guideline on which
- sensitivity grade is best suited for your dog.
- You can place the collar on your dogs without powering the device on to allow them to adapt to the collar.
Tips for how to choose optimal sensitivity for your dogs:
- You can adjust the sensitivity from the highest sensitivity grade 7. If your dog is accustomed to the sensitivity levels you can lower the sensitivity grade.
- You are recommended to use sound function first (The sound is default setting), then choosing the vibration function or static shock function according to how your dog responds to the collar.
- You are recommended to use the static shock function from the weakest grade 1.
Tips for how to choose optimal vibration function or static shock function for your dogs. (The sound is default setting)
Specification: Anti Barking and Rechargeable Dog Shock Collar for Dog Training with Vibration and Shock Button
21 reviews for Anti Barking and Rechargeable Dog Shock Collar for Dog Training with Vibration and Shock Button
- Show all