Battery Operated NORM Non Contact Infrared Thermometer with Digital LCD Display
Normal Measuring :
Range: 32.0 ~ 45.0 ℃ (89.6 ~ 113F) Display “Lo” when below 32.0 ℃ Display”HI” when above 45.0 ℃
Object: 0 ~ 100 ℃ (32 ~ 212F)
Thank you for using a non-contact normal temperature infrared thermometer. This is a new design specially for measuring temperature for fast and accurate measurements. It has the function of ambient temperature compensation and self-detection. It does not require contact, and it only takes 0.5 seconds to complete the data reading.
When using this machine, please pay attention to avoid the following places:
1. EMF places (electromagnetic places) such as arc welding machines, induction heaters, etc.
2. Do not place the machine against high temperatures.
3. When using this machine to measure the temperature, point the machine at the measured target and press the button for 0.5 seconds. At this time, pay attention to getting closer to the target to obtain a more accurate reading.
4. Measuring distance: It is generally recommended to be 3 ~ 5cm away from the surface of the object.
5. It is not recommended to use this machine in direct sunlight or in the air outlet.
6. When there is dust on the surface of the object, wipe it off before measuring.
7. When the environment changes significantly, please keep in the environment for 20 minutes before measuring.
Specification: Battery Operated NORM Non Contact Infrared Thermometer with Digital LCD Display
|Max Measuring Temperature|
120°C & Above
1.9 Inches & Under
GeekyViews Buyer's Protection
We want you to shop with confidence and worry less. Our Buyer Protection ensures that your purchases are covered in the event that you encounter a problem.
17 reviews for Battery Operated NORM Non Contact Infrared Thermometer with Digital LCD Display
$33.94 – $85.54