DEKO DKA Series 220V IGBT DC Inverter ARC Welding Machine
An inverter is a voltage-regulating electronic device, to put it simply. A welding machine with an inverter converts the AC power source into a lower output voltage that is useful, such as from 240V AC to 220V DC.
A welding device known as an inverter welder uses solid-state electronic components to increase the efficiency of the conversion of electric current. Inverter welding machines are compact, lightweight, and frequently smaller than a lunchbox. Additionally, inverter-based welders frequently have a large number of digital arc control features.
DEKO DKA Series 220V IGBT DC Inverter ARC Welding Machine Description:
- Power supply voltage (V) Alternating current 1-230±15% Alternating current 1-230±15% Alternating current 1-230±15%.
- Item size (mm) 220x100x160 238x109x163 318x110x173.
- This machine weight is 80 Kg.
- It has a metal body.
Specification: DEKO DKA Series 220V IGBT DC Inverter ARC Welding Machine
Shipping And Payment FAQ
There are two key factors that will affect the time you receive your items.
- Processing Time: After receiving your order,we require some time to test the product to ensure its quality.The exact processing time varies depending on the item. The average processing time is 3 working days. But this can also be affected by the item's stock status. For small quantity orders,the processing time is 1-3 days while larger quantity orders may require 2-5 working days.
- Shipping Method: Shipping time may vary from country to country based on selected shipping method and destination country. Below table provides a rough estimation on our shipping time to some of popular countries.
|United States||5 - 18 days|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5 - 20 days|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic||5 - 20 days|
|Japan, Korea||5 - 28 days|
|Brazil||5 - 33 days|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||10 - 38 days|
|Australia||5 - 28 days|
|Other Countries||7 - 30 days|
Payment Method: Geekyviews.com accepts all kinds of debit cards, credit cards, direct bank transfer, and Paypal as secure payment methods.
$54.00 – $177.66