Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter for Pulse Rate and Blood Oxygen Saturation Measurement
Measurement range: 35-100%
Accuracy: 70%-100%; ±2%; 0%-69% no definition
– Pulse rate
Measure range: 25-250 BPM (beats per minute)
Resolution: 1 BPM
Accuracy: 2 BPM
Pulse intensity: Bargraph Indicator and plethysmograph
– Power requirements
Two (2) 1.5V 600 mAh AAA alkaline batteries continuously operated last for 20 hours
Power consumption: 30mA (Normal)
Energy status: Indicator Icon and notice
Auto Power Off function: after 10 secs of the absence of signal/s
– Measurement Performance in low perfusion condition: 0.3%
– Perfusion Index (PI) measurement in %
– Widely used at home, medical institutions and community centers, etc.
– Accurately measure SPO2 and PR
– SPO2 and PR display, PR waveform, and bar graph display
– Low battery indicator
– Four directions and six display modes
– Auto power off when no signal
– Pulse sound function
– Alarm function
– Dome mode
– Brightness control
– Anti-movement interference
– Perfusion Index display
1x Oximeter (battery not included)
1. Please read the manual carefully before use.
2. Use a 75% density of medical alcohol to clean the machine surface. Use dry fabric with a little alcohol to avoid alcohol permeates into the device.
3. Please allow 1-3 cm error due to the manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
What is PI?
PI refers to the Perfusion Index (PI), and the PI value reflects the pulsatile blood flow, which reflects the blood perfusion ability. The larger the pulsating blood flow, the more the pulsating component, and the larger the PI value. Therefore, the measurement site (skin, nail, bone, etc.) and the patient’s own perfusion (arterial blood flow) will affect the PI value. Since the sympathetic nerves affect heart rate and arterial blood pressure (affecting pulse arterial blood flow), the neuromodulation system or mental state of the human body also indirectly affects the PI value. Therefore, the PI value will be different under different anesthesia conditions.
Specification: Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter for Pulse Rate and Blood Oxygen Saturation Measurement
5 reviews for Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter for Pulse Rate and Blood Oxygen Saturation Measurement