[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Easy Shower Feet: The Ultimate Way To Clean Your Feet.
” font_container=”tag:h2|font_size:35|text_align:center|color:%23000000″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_single_image image=”15535″ style=”vc_box_shadow”]
- It cleans, exfoliates, and massages! No more bending to clean your feet Clean your foot by sliding in and out.
- it’s like getting a pedicure every day More than 1000 hairs on top and bottom for cleaning and massage.
- The top foot cleaning that you will get by simply moving your foot will even allow you to get to enjoy this better foot massage that consumes no electricity.
- It helps you avoid falling over while cleaning up as it eliminates the need to have to bend over or stand on a scrub leg to clean your foot.
- Everyone in your family will love using Easy Feet for their cleaning foot and even kids will have a lot of fun learning how to clean their feet
These slippers are used to clean and massage your feet from heel to toe, giving you clean and smooth feet.
Turn your shower into a foot spa instantly with Shower Slippers, while thousands of bristles, massage and cleans your feet from toes to soles. Just add soap and slide your feet inside and keep moving it to and fro for a thorough cleaning. It also helps repair the cracks in your heels and removes dead skin.
The special non-slip suction cups on the bottom keep the foot cleaning scrubber safe and secure while in use. You’ll get squeaky clean, tingling feet without having to lift or bend in pretzel-like positions. Simply secure the device to your shower, tub, or wall surface after use for storage.
This cleansing shoe uses over a thousand soft bristles to give your feet an exfoliating massage from top to bottom.
- Suction foot scrubber
- Firm, yet soft bristles exfoliate your feet
- pumice stone in the heel area removes callused skin
- Easily sticks securely to almost any bath or shower
- provides a safe and more comfortable alternative to bending
Specification: Daily Pedicure
47 reviews for Daily Pedicure
- Show all