The TH600 New 4 IN 1 Forehead & Ear Digital Infrared Thermometer measures the body temperature based on the infrared energy emitted from the eardrum or the forehead. Users can quickly get measurement results after positioning properly the temperature probe in the ear canal, forehead, surroundings and object temperature Which is very suitable for both babies and adults.
– Quick 1s measurement, less than 1 second and measured accurate with reliable
– Patent technology to realize the separate measurement of adult and child
– Contact forehead or keep less than 3 centimeters when used for measuring to get the most accurate data
– Reliable: each thermometer will do the environmental test under 15-35ºC during production
– Multi-functional, Easy operation, one-button design.Can measure ear, forehead, room, milk, water and object temperature
– 40 sets of memories, easy to recall
– Easy operation, one-button design, to measure both ear and forehead
– Audio and visual fever warning
– ℃ and ℉ conversion
– Auto shut-down and power-saving
Detailed Information :
Keep 0-3 cm When Measure
Contact forehead or keep less than 3 centimeters when used for measuring to get the most accurate data
Special Mode For Baby
Patent technology to realize separate measurement of adult and child
More Features Introduction :
• Quickly 1s measurement; Just 1 second and accurate reliable
• Patent technology to realize the separate measurement of adult and child
• Multi-functional; can measure ear, forehead, room, milk, water and object temperature
40 sets of memories easier to recall
Measurement range :
Forehead: 35.0°C–42.2°C (95°F–108°F)
Ear: 35.0°C–42°C (95°F–107.6°F)
Object: 0°C–100°C (32°F–199°F)
Ear & Forehead mode ±0.2°C /±0.4°F
Object mode ±1.0°C / 2.0°F
Package Contents :
1 x Infrared Thermometer
1 x Carrying Pouch
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x User Manual
1 x Retail box
Note：Batteries are not included due to international shipping constraints.
How to use
1. Take your forehead temperature
When using the thermometer for the first time, please load the batteries. Press and release the Measure/Mute-unmute button in one second,
Press the Mode/ Memory button to choose “Adult” Mode or “Baby” Mode. Then point the temperature probe at the center of the forehead,
with a distance of 0-3 cm (0-1.18 inches).The beep is heard, you can now read the measuring result.
2. Take your ear temperature
Press the Measure/Mute-unmute button to power on. Press the Mode/ Memory button to choose”Ear” Mode.Take off the probe cover, fit the
probe snuggly into the ear canal. Press and release the Measure/Mute-unmute button in 1 second, the beep is heard, you can now read the
3. Take room/object temperature
Press the Measure/Mute-unmute button to power on.
Press the Mode/Memory button to choose The “HOUSE” Sign; Keep the thermometer about 0-3 cm (0-1.18 inches) away from the object.
Press and release the Measure/Mute-unmute button in 1 second, the beep is heard, you can now read the value.
Once the reading has been completed, remove the thermometer away from the forehead/ear and observe the temperature.
Please notice: You should wait at least 10 seconds between each measurement.