Handheld Optical Fiber Breakpoint Detector to Test a Fiber Link Node Length and Fault Location
1. It can use to test a fiber link node length and fault location.
2. With a memory function, and can store 1000 data, you can import the data into a computer.
3. An integrated visual fault locator system can be easily detected in the blind spot fiber fault location.
4.The use of the large-capacity lithium-ion battery, long working hours, suitable for long field operations.
5. The instrument is suitable for FTTx and access networks based on the construction and maintenance of the fault location.
1.SGOT04 is the lightest in the industry to find a fiber-optic instrument barrier, using the OTDR principle, integrated powerful analysis software.
2. It can quickly and accurately detect the location and type of fiber optic cable fault points.
3. With rubber keys, dust-proof, waterproof, shockproof performance, suitable for field maintenance operations.
The main function of the instrument:
1. Test fiber length, determine the fault location.
2. Testing Fibers distance between two nodes.
3.Fiber repair status detection.
Product model: SG0T04
Operating wavelength: 1550nm (1310nm optional)
Fiber Type: 9 / 125um single-mode fiber
Connector type: FC, SC / PC
Sensor Type: InGaAs
Laser peak power: ≥60mW
Maximum display distance
Reflective event: 60km (≥1dB)
Non-reflective events: 20km (≥2.5dB)
Units of measurement: m
Reflection event blind: 15m
Attenuation event dead zone: 300m
Distance accuracy (reflection events): ± (1m + 2 × 10-4 × distance)
Visual Fault Locator wavelength: 650nm
Visual Fault Locator power: ≥1mW
Battery Life: ≥5000 measurements
Working temperature: -5 ~ 40 °
Storage temperature: -10 ~ 60 °
Humidity: 0 ~ 85% (non-condensing)
Power supply:3 x 1.5V AA Battery(not included)
General Box Package
1 x Optical Power Meter
1 x Manual
1 x Storage bag
1. Please allow 1-2mm errors due to manual measurement.
2. Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.w
Specification: Handheld Optical Fiber Breakpoint Detector to Test a Fiber Link Node Length and Fault Location