INNO view 7 Fusion Splicer Machine
is a core-to-core alignment digital fusion splicer with 8 seconds splicing time (auto mode), 13 seconds tube heating time designed for splicing SM, MM, NZDS optical fibers.
The INNO Instrument View 7 kit includes all the necessary accessories: high capacity battery, high precision fiber cleaver, electrode and many more items in a carrying case.
INNO view 7 Fusion Splicer Machine Features:
- Core alignment splicing method with DACAS (Digital Analysis Core Alignment System).
- The world’s highest magnification and resolution.
- 5-inch high-resolution color LCD touch screen.
- Ultra-high capacity battery.
- Fast heating time.
- Detachable SOC holder and heating oven.
- Ceramic clamp for improved durability.
- Easy to replace electrodes.
- Protective rubberized cover
- Increased water, dust and shock resistance, may be used under severe environment conditions.
New INNO view 7 Fusion Splicer Machine TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
|Applicable Fibers||SM(ITU-T G.652&G.657) / MM(ITU-T G.651) / DS(ITU-T G.653) / NZDS(ITU-T G.655)|
|Average Splice Loss||SM:0.02 dB / MM:0.01 dB / DS:0.04 dB / NZDS:0.04 dB/G.657:0.02 dB(ITU-T Standard)|
|Return Loss||≥ 60 dB|
|Tension Test||1.96 ~ 2.25 N|
|Splicing Modes||max 128 modes|
|Protection Sleeve Length||20 ~ 60 mm|
|Battery||355 splice & heat cycles|
|Electrodes Lifetime||3500 times, can be extended by using an electrode grinder|
|Operation Temperature||-10 ~ 50 °C|
|Altitude||0 ～ 5000 m|
|Adaptor||AC input 100-240 V, DC input 9-14 V|
|Dimensions (h × w × d)||160 × 133 × 155 mm|
|Weight||2.80 kg (with battery)|
New INNO view 7 Fusion Splicer Machine ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- INNO Instrument View 7 Fusion Splicer — 1 pc.
- V7 High Precision Fiber Cleaver — 1 pc.
- VFH-10 / VFH-40 Fiber Holder — 1 pc.
- JS-180300 AC Adapter — 1 pc.
- CG-22 Cooling Tray — 1 pc.
- E-27 Electrodes — 1 pair
- Instruction CD — 1 pc.
- LBT-20 Battery Pack — 1 pc.
- ACC-25 Power Cable — 1 pc.
- CFS-2 Fiber Stripper — 1 pc.
- NBX-35 Carrying Case — 1 pc.
Specification: New INNO view 7 Fusion Splicer Machine
Shipping And Payment FAQ
There are two key factors that will affect the time you receive your items.
- Processing Time: After receiving your order,we require some time to test the product to ensure its quality.The exact processing time varies depending on the item. The average processing time is 3 working days. But this can also be affected by the item's stock status. For small quantity orders,the processing time is 1-3 days while larger quantity orders may require 2-5 working days.
- Shipping Method: Shipping time may vary from country to country based on selected shipping method and destination country. Below table provides a rough estimation on our shipping time to some of popular countries.
|United States||5 - 18 days|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5 - 20 days|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic||5 - 20 days|
|Japan, Korea||5 - 28 days|
|Brazil||5 - 33 days|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||10 - 38 days|
|Australia||5 - 28 days|
|Other Countries||7 - 30 days|
Payment Method: Geekyviews.com accepts all kinds of debit cards, credit cards, direct bank transfer, and Paypal as secure payment methods.
2 reviews for New INNO view 7 Fusion Splicer Machine