Laser Heated Air Massage Knee Physiotherapy With LCD Dynamic Display For Solve Knee Problems
This is an advanced treatment device that combines inflatable massage technology with lighting technology. It provides you with a three-dimensional massage, as well as direct irradiation of 615-650nm red light in your knee joints and joint cavity, improving the microcirculation and metabolism of related areas, and increasing the tissue richer blood supply. In addition, it increases the tensile strength of tissue repair, eliminates inflammation, reduces joint edema and stiffness, and relieves pain.
1. Increase knee local blood circulation.
2. Enhance joint flexibility and comfort.
3. Physical therapy for various types of knee arthritis.
4. Safety – 12V safety voltage, you need not worry about the potential safety hazard.
5. Fixed-point therapy – Sports knee pads, firmly fixed on the knee, keep the heat over your knee.
6. Massage – Built-in motor vibration massager, stretching tension physique, and muscles.
7. Asiatic wormwood physiotherapy – warming and activating meridian, promoting “qi” to activate blood, clearing heat for detumescence, and antibacterial.
8. Hot compress – has the effect of vasodilation, promote local metabolism, relieve muscle spasms, promote inflammation and blood stasis absorption;
9. Timing – 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes time settings.
10. Temperature regulation – There are High/Middle/Low-temperature third modes that can be changed.
11. Smart Design – can only use on one knee, you can also use only vibration or heat.
How to use:
1. Wear the product on the knee
2. Power on.
3. Press the “Time” button to turn on the device, then press “Time” to adjust the time for working (10/20/30 Minutes)
4. Knee pads will automatically select the high heat mode, and automatic timing 10 minutes, according to the need to switch.
5. Press the “Vibration” button to turn on/off the vibration massage function.
6. Press the “Heat” button to choose High/Middle/Low temperature.
7. Long press the “Time” button to turn off the device.
Input voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60HZ
Adapter voltage: 5V
Working current: ≤2.0A
Rated power: 15W
Automatic timing 15 minutes
laser wavelength: 615-650mm max:5mW
Standby current after shutdown: <40mA
Product net weight: 750g
Heating temperature: low: 45±3°C Mid-range: 65±3°C High grade: 65±3°C
1 X knee massager
1 X Electrode sheet
1 X Electrode line
1 X USB cable
1 X Accessory storage box
1 X Exquisite packaging box (buyers choose
Specification: Laser Heated Air Massage Knee Physiotherapy With LCD Dynamic Display For Solve Knee Problems
8 reviews for Laser Heated Air Massage Knee Physiotherapy With LCD Dynamic Display For Solve Knee Problems
- Show all
$121.88 – $137.19