Lightweight 3D pen with PLA/ABS filament Mode for Kids 3D Drawing Powered by USB
Common faults and solutions.
1. Error code appears on the screen and the red light flashes.
Solution: Remove the nozzle and reinstall it. If the problem cannot be solved, the nozzle circuit may be disconnected and the nozzle needs to be replaced.
2. The nozzle cannot heat up
Solution: The heating part of the nozzle is damaged and the nozzle needs to be replaced (need to confirm that the button is not damaged)
3. After the heating is completed, the filament cannot be sucked in, and the motor works normally.
Solution: 1. Check whether the filament is worn, 2. Open the back cover and check whether the transparent tube in the middle is blocked. 3. Unload the filament and check whether the nozzle is blocked.
4. The screen is not displayed
Possible adaptation failure.
1. Power supply, wires, nozzles, and other consumable accessories of the product. If these products do not work, please contact the seller to replace them. Do not disassemble the product before determining the cause of the failure. If the product is damaged due to disassembly, the seller is not responsible for the warranty.
2. The packing box is not covered by the warranty.
Specification: Lightweight 3D pen with PLA/ABS filament Mode for Kids 3D Drawing Powered by USB
33 reviews for Lightweight 3D pen with PLA/ABS filament Mode for Kids 3D Drawing Powered by USB
- Show all
$13.18 – $61.25