Upgraded Sumitomo Type-82C High definition core aligning fusion splicer T-82C Splicing machine with 6000mAh battery
Sumitomo T-82C High Definition Core Aligning Fusion Splicer Main Features:
Ultra fast splicing: 5 sec.
Ultra fast heating: 9 sec.
G.657 fiber auto-splice function.
Automatic fiber identification (SMF, MMF, DSF, NZDSF, BIF, other).
Automatic arc calibration.
Supports bi-directional splicing operation.
Dust-resistant, water-resistant and shock-proof.
Upgrades software via internet.
Remote interactive maintenance via internet.
Sumitomo T-82C High Definition Core Aligning Fusion Splicer Technical Specifications
Profile types: SMF (G.652), MMF (G.651), DSF (G.653), NZDSF (G.655), BIF (G.657), EDF
Fiber diameter: Cladding diameter: 80 µm ~ 150 µm, Coating diameter: 100 µm ~ 1,000 µm
Applicable fiber or cable size up to φ1,000 µm Drop cable (2.0×3.1 mm), Indoor cable (2.0×2.0 mm)
Cleave length: 5~16 mm 10 mm
Splice loss (typical): SMF: 0.01 dB, MMF: 0.01 dB, DSF: 0.034 dB, NZDSF: 0.03 dB
Splicing cycle time (typical): 5 sec. (Quick mode), 7 sec. (SMF standard mode), 7 sec. (Auto mode)
Heating cycle time (typical): 9 sec.
Splice & Heat cycles: Approx. 300
Fiber view & magnification: Two CMOS cameras observation, 380X (zoom: 760X) for X or Y single axis view, 270X for both X & Y dual axis view
Splicing programs Max. 300
Heating programs Max. 100
Sumitomo T-82C High Definition Core Aligning Fusion Splicer Package Contents
1. Fusion splicer main unit Sumitomo Type-82C — 1 pc.
2. AC adapter ADC-16 — 1 pc.
3. Power cord — 1 pc.
4. USB cable — 1 pc.
5. Cooling tray — 1 pc.
6. Spare electrodes ER-10 — 1 pair
7. Quick reference guide — 1 pc.
8. Carrying case with worktable CC-82 — 1 pc.
9. Hand strap — 1 pc.
Sumitomo T-82C High Definition Core Aligning Fusion Splicer FEATURES
- Ultra fast splicing: 5 sec.
- Ultra fast heating: 9 sec.
- Automatic fiber identification (SMF, MMF, DSF, NZDSF, BIF, other).
- Automatic arc calibration.
- G.657 fiber auto-splice function.
- Supports bi-directional splicing operation.
- Dust-resistant, water-resistant and shock-proof.
- Compact & lightweight (only 1.9 kg).
- Touch-screen operation.
- Upgrades software via internet.
- Remote interactive maintenance via internet.
- Equipped with onboard user training video.
Compact, Lightweight & Faster
- 2.2kg with battery for 300 splice & heat cycles
- Faster 5s splice in SM Quick Mode
- Reduced 9s heat shrink time
Dual ovens with flexible clamps
Independent machine with fast-heating (9s). It is productive and programmable. User selectable clamp operation included.
Brand-new touch panel and UI
- Wide and high resolution touch panel -5″ touch screen color LCD display
- Smartphone-like easy operation
High Environmental Durability
IPx2 water resistance with IP5x dust resistance
Splice at 50°C & Work at 6000m
76cm drop on 5 faces
Sumitomo T-82C High Definition Core Aligning Fusion Splicer Technical Specification
|Optical fiber requirements|
|Profile types||SMF (G.652), MMF (G.651), DSF (G.653), NZDSF (G.655), BIF (G.657), EDF|
|Fiber diameter||Cladding diameter: 80 µm ~ 150 µm, Coating diameter: 100 µm ~ 1,000 µm|
|Applicable fiber or cable size||up to φ1,000 µm||Drop cable (2.0×3.1 mm), Indoor cable (2.0×2.0 mm)|
|Cleave length||5~16 mm||10 mm|
|Splice loss (typical)||SMF: 0.01 dB, MMF: 0.01 dB, DSF: 0.034 dB, NZDSF: 0.03 dB|
|Splicing cycle time (typical)||5 sec. (Quick mode), 7 sec. (SMF standard mode), 7 sec. (Auto mode)|
|Heating cycle time (typical)||9 sec.|
|Splice & Heat cycles||Approx. 300|
|Fiber view & magnification||Two CMOS cameras observation, 380X (zoom: 760X) for X or Y single axis view, 270X for both X & Y dual axis view|
|Splicing programs||Max. 300|
|Heating programs||Max. 100|
|Splice image capture / Splice data storage||200 images / 10,000 splice data|
|Proof test||1.96N (200 gf)|
|Universal clamps for 250µm, 900µm tight & loose buffer fiber||Provided|
|Reversible coating clamps||Provided|
|Dual automatic independent heaters||Provided (US patent 7,412,146)|
|User-selectable heater clamp operation||Provided|
|Onboard user training video||Provided|
|Automatic arc calibration||Automatically compensates for environmental condition changes|
|Display of remaining Splice & Heat cycles||Provided (Battery mode)|
|Remote interactive maintenance||Provided|
|DC output||DC12 V (for JR-6)|
|USB port||USB 2.0 (mini-B type)|
|Storage media||SD / SDHC memory card|
|AC input||100 ～ 240V, 50 / 60 Hz (ADC-1430)|
|DC input||10 ～15 V|
|Battery module||Li-ion 10.8 V, 6,400 mAh (BU-16)|
|Monitor||5.0″ touch screen color LCD display|
|Size||128(W) x 154(D) x 130(H) mm (without anti-shock rubber)|
|Weight||1.9 kg (without battery), 2.2 kg (with battery)|
|Electrode life||3,000 arc discharges|
|Operating conditions||Altitude 0～6,000 m, Temperature -10～+50°C, Humidity 0～95% (non-condensing), Wind velocity up to 15 m/s|
|Storage conditions||Temperature -40～+80°C, Humidity 0～95% (non-condensing), Battery -20～+30°C (long term)|
|Dust resistance||Equivalent to IP5x (Operates normally after 8 hours in a dust chamber (containing dust of particle size 25 µm or below|
|Water resistance||Equivalent to IPx2 (Operates normally after being exposed to water dripping at 3mm/min. for at least 2.5 min on each of 4 surfaces tilted at 15°)|
|Shock resistance||Drop from 76cm on 5 faces (excluding top face)|
Specification: Upgraded Sumitomo T-82C High Definition Core Aligning Fusion Splicer
Shipping And Payment FAQ
There are two key factors that will affect the time you receive your items.
- Processing Time: After receiving your order,we require some time to test the product to ensure its quality.The exact processing time varies depending on the item. The average processing time is 3 working days. But this can also be affected by the item's stock status. For small quantity orders,the processing time is 1-3 days while larger quantity orders may require 2-5 working days.
- Shipping Method: Shipping time may vary from country to country based on selected shipping method and destination country. Below table provides a rough estimation on our shipping time to some of popular countries.
|United States||5 - 18 days|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5 - 20 days|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic||5 - 20 days|
|Japan, Korea||5 - 28 days|
|Brazil||5 - 33 days|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||10 - 38 days|
|Australia||5 - 28 days|
|Other Countries||7 - 30 days|
Payment Method: Geekyviews.com accepts all kinds of debit cards, credit cards, direct bank transfer, and Paypal as secure payment methods.