People often fail to understand the importance of exercising regularly have on our bodies. Physical activity or exercise can improve one’s health and reduce the risk of developing several diseases like type 2 diabetes, cancer, and cardiovascular disease. It is necessary that people understand the importance of working out as early as possible and begin our way to the perfect fitness regime. If you do not like going to a physical gym then you can get an elliptical at your homes and start working out and also must read NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical Review.
An elliptical machine makes for safe and efficient weight and is ideal because these can be incorporated into the home gym, allowing you to exercise regardless of the weather and without leaving home. There are numerous types of ellipticals available in the market based on a number of factors. In this article, you will find the NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical review 2020. You will also find out about the NordicTrack C 12.9 Design, Features, Price Range, and more.
Here is our NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical Review (By GeekyViews Experts)
This score is given after in-depth analysis and going through of the product by our experts. The Pros and Cons are also mentioned. If something is missing in the NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical Review then feel free to add them in the comment section below.
- Full Color HD 7 Inch Touchscreen
- Enabled For iFit Coach 24/7 Personal Training
- 26 Resistance Levels
- Tilted Pedals For Good Ergonomics
- AutoBreeze Workout Fan
- Resistance & Incline Controls On Handlebars
- Good Competitive Warranty
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitor
- Not Compact
- Requires A Lot Of Space
- Slow Customer Service
- Purchase Requires A One-Year Subscription To iFit Coach
About NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical
- NordicTrack is a big name in the fitness industry and they’re known for providing quality products., Their equipment often is pricy, might be a bit high for those looking for an elliptical.
- That said, for the features, it’s worth it to spend a bit more here. NordicTrack has loaded the NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical with everything needed to get the most effective workout while keeping you coming back for more. It offers an impressive number of features at a very reasonable price.
- The features on the C 12.9 are designed to both provide you with a rewarding cross-training workout and to motivate you to achieve your fitness goals. Although the price of this elliptical machine is a bit high, it is really worth it with the features it provides.
NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical Design
- The NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical is built for home exercise with club-quality training. This machine has a 7 inch smart HD touchscreen, its full-color display lets you access the iFit features with the touch of a finger. It also has an adjustable tablet holder that you can use when you are for placing your tablets or mobile phones while working out.
- You can set its angle for the best viewing. Its weight capacity is nearly 375 pounds, and an adjustable footpath helps make striding comfortable whether you’re short, medium-height, or tall. The NordicTrack C 12.9 Design has the ergonomics, programming, and power to serve almost any home gym user.
- The NordicTrack C 12.9 comes with a whopping 32 pounds flywheel, many ellipticals in this price range give you around 20–22 pounds. A heavier flywheel helps to give you a smoother-feeling ride. It also helps to anchor the machine giving you a more stable feel. That means you can really pick up your pace on this elliptical trainer and it won’t budge or rock side to side like some cheaper machines.
- This machine has movable handlebars that allow you to grip at various positions. This lets users of different height find the most comfortable position. It also includes a decent size fan that does a decent job of cooling off your core. Also included in the body of this machine are a plug-in port and 2 inches stereo speakers.
NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical Features
The NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical offers an impressive number of features at a very reasonable price. The features in this machine are designed to both provide you with a rewarding cross-training workout and to motivate you to achieve your fitness goals. This elliptical gives you two ways to measure your heart rate: via the dual cardio grips or wirelessly with the free chest strap that is included.
With the wireless chest strap, you get more accurate readings to help you stay in your ideal zone during your entire workout. The elliptical also has CardioGrip heart rate sensors that are on the handlebars. NordicTrack ellipticals are iPod-compatible, and C 12.9 is no exception.
The NordicTrack C 12.9 comes equipped with iFit Coach. This is a suite of tools including additional customized workouts on top of the 35 built-in ones, tracking and goal setting capability, and Google map integration. With the iFit Coach technology, you can literally choose any location in the world and watch it unfold right on your machine or your tablet.
Power incline is included to help you target different muscle groups and increase your metabolic rate. Most of the ellipticals in the market have an adjustable incline which maxes out at 15-degree incline. whereas, the NordicTrack C 12.9 provides with 20 degrees incline with which you can do an intense cardio workout.
NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical Price Range
The NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical Price is around $1599. However, you can get it for a little less from different fitness sites on the internet. It is a little high in comparison to other ellipticals in the market, the reason behind this being the brand name the C 12.9 goes with. NordicTrack is a reputed brand that produces some of the best fitness machines in the industry. The NordicTrack A.C.T. Commercial 10 Elliptical and the Sole E35 Elliptical Machine are few of the alternatives to the NordicTrack C 12.9.
GeekyViews NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical Verdict
The NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical is a great choice to consider if you are in the fitness market for an elliptical under $1500. It has tons of workout options, heart rate monitoring, adjustable stride, lots of resistance levels, a heavy flywheel, and iFit technology. That’s a lot of features for the price you are paying for this beast of a fitness machine.
One thing you should be aware of is that while Nordictrack advertises this machine as having an adjustable stride of 18 to 20 inches, the stride is really only adjustable by changing the incline of the trainer. NordicTrack gives a competitive warranty to C 12.9, this includes five years of parts and two years for labor. This machine is a very good buy for buyers who have plans for long-term home fitness. At this price, this machine provides a lot of features along with durability and a very reasonable warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can it help you lose weight?
This model does help burn calories and can help you lose weight. This is very good for losing weight.
Is it bi directional?
Yes, it is bi-directional. You can pedal it backwards and forward.
Can any of these be used for someone in a wheelchair?
Yes, it is. If the wheelchair was locked-of course-this elliptical could be used. This specific model is not motorized and does require movement from the user.
Can you use this with a pacemaker?
It must be check with your doctor. I do like it it is very easy to do while watching television.
Is this machine a motorizer plug-in?
No, this machine shouldn’t be motorized and doesn’t plugin.
Is it electric?
It isn’t electrical however you insert a battery for the show. It comes assembled and may be very straightforward to make use of!! I purchased this for my mother, and in addition, purchased one for my aunt!!