Want to know how good is the Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer? Then you have just landed on the right space as in this article you will find a detailed Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer Review and buyer’s guide by our very own GV Experts.
Physical Fitness is something that most people crave for. There are only a few ones who actually workout to attain maximum fitness. By doing physical activities or exercises you can have immediate and long-term health benefits. It also helps reduce the risk of developing several diseases like type 2 diabetes, cancer, and cardiovascular disease. If you do not like going to a gym then you can use an elliptical machine such as sunny SF-E905 magnetic elliptical trainer.
These machines make for safe and efficient weight loss because they’re on low-impact and allow you to participate in other activities, such as watching TV, listening to music, or reading a book. These are also ideal because they can be incorporated into the home gym, allowing you to exercise regardless of the weather and without leaving home.
There are numerous types of ellipticals available in the market based on a number of factors. In this article, you will find the Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer review. You will also find out about the Sunny SF-E905 Design, Features, Price Range, and more.
Here is our Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer Review (By GeekyViews Experts)
This score is given after in-depth analysis and going through of the product by our experts. The Pros and Cons are also mentioned. If something is missing in the Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer Review then feel free to add them in the comment section below.
- Advanced LCD Tracking Display
- 2 Sets Of Handlebars
- Compact Design
- Micro Tension Controller
- 8 Resistance Levels
- Short Stride Path
- Low-Quality Construction
- Very Basic Elliptical
About Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer
The Sunny Health and Fitness Company is a brand known for offering basic cardio trainers at affordable prices. The company is respected as a consistent producer of quality and affordable exercise equipment. The Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer is no exception. It is an entry-level magnetic elliptical trainer that provides a safe and low-impact upper and lower body workout.
The Sunny SF-E905 magnetic elliptical trainer is designed to fit into a smaller and compact space, this elliptical is not short on quality. It is a light to the medium exercising machine and might not offer you the setting for high-intensity aerobic training, and weight loss, but it’s an exercising machine great for your daily workout.
If you are looking for a low-impact cardio workout from the comfort of your own home, but don’t want to spend a significant amount of money on a machine, then this elliptical would be an excellent choice.
Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer Design
- The Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer is built to provide smooth workouts without impacting or damaging the knees and large joints. This low priced workout machine offers large anti-slip platforms and arms that move aero-dynamically, engaging both the upper and lower body. It has a durable design and is one of the most convenient and compact options available in the market.
- The Sunny SF-E905 features a one-piece, steel-made frame, coated with anti-corrosive paint which is gray in color. Its design is quite compact, usually standard home elliptical trainers are a bit wider and about twice as long. It is portable too as it has wheels underneath which makes for easy transportation from one spot to another.
- The Sunny SF-E905 magnetic elliptical trainer is a valuable piece of equipment because it comes with 2 sets of handlebars. It comes with stationary handlebars equipped with a pulse sensor so you can keep track of your cardio output. At the same time, this particular model also features moving handlebars which are ideal for giving you an upper-body workout.
- This versatility factor is definitely a bonus to keep in mind. It has large foot pedals that are big enough to accommodate most sizes of feet, plus their anti-slip design makes them safe to use. Another good thing about the Sunny SF-E905 design is that it comes with a good LCD display for fitness tracking.
- However, the stride length of this machine is 11 inches long which makes it difficult to be large enough for taller people. It also has a max user weight of only 220 pounds which does mean that only smaller people can use it.
Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer Features
- The Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer has a good LCD display which is easy to read and will display stats such as time, speed, distance, calories, and much more. If you want to be able to keep track of how you are doing, this elliptical is a good option to consider.
- This machine features rubber-foam padding, for a better grip, even if your palms become sweaty during a workout. It also features a magnetic brake system, which means it doesn’t require electricity to be powered. The brake pad is connected via wire to the resistance control knob.
- The drive systems involve a steel pulley, connected to the flywheel through a solid belt. Crank arms are also steel-made, very solid, made for long-term use. The unit requires 2 AA-type batteries. It’s also battery-saving, as it automatically shuts down after not using the machine for 3 minutes.
- The Sunny SF-E905 monitor’s heart rate without interrupting workouts by taking heart rate readings from hand grips. Its magnetic resistance offers a smooth and quiet workout with 8 levels of resistance, maximizing fitness routines, and assures to challenge your fitness goals. This machine’s console is pretty straightforward to operate as it features only 3 buttons. The 3 buttons are ODE, SET, and RESET.
- The MODE key is used to scroll through the functions of the unit, and SET to give the desired value to calorie, time or distance, to set up a goal. Evidently, RESET is used to clear any of the values given. There is also an AUTO SCAN function which automatically cycles through the values monitored, displaying each one for 6 seconds.
Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer Price Range
The9 Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer is priced at just $139. It is a very low budget elliptical built for a basic workout. This machine is one of the best performing cross-trainers under $200 price range as it provides a number of features which most other ellipticals under this price range do not. There are very few alternatives to this machine, however, the Exerpeutic 1000XL Elliptical, Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical, and Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical are a few good alternatives you can go for.
GeekyViews Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer Verdict
The Sunny SF-E905 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer is an effective inexpensive small machine that comes from a company with a great reputation. It has just enough features to ensure the user has a great workout at only a fraction of the price of other machines. But, the machine has a few downsides as well. It has poor ergonomics and also seems to break down quite easily.
Not much can be asked of for such a low priced elliptical machine. However, it’s a fairly decent elliptical, with an acceptable price/quality/capability ratio. It offers the right setting for a light and medium cardio workout, it’s great for muscle toning, and rehab exercises. The Sunny SF-E905 is not close to the gym-level quality, performance, and features, but, it is a good starting elliptical for a home user looking for a basic elliptical trainer to get the job done.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What’s the weight limit?
In keeping with the product, I noticed that the burden restrict is meant to be 250. However, I am a bit over 200 and one of the many items that maintain the pedal
broke after I might be utilizing it for five months. However please word that the corporate does warrant this machine for 12 months.
I used to be in a position to get an alternative half for my machine. Customer support was very good.
Can I use as spinning work up?
You should utilize the arm elements whether or not you’re driving the bike or utilizing it as an elliptical machines.
Is the resistance level adjustable?
Sure, there’s a knob for slight changes. The precise resistance is completed by a belt across the entrance wheel. So, though it’s adjustable there aren’t precise resistance ranges, you simply pull tighter to get extra. In case you are in search of intervals the place you’d change resistance, then this is not going to work. Intervals can solely be completed by growing or lowering velocity.
Does this have preset programs?
I do know that is going to sound silly however I don’t know. I get on it for an hour on a regular basis and test my Fitbit to see my distance/steps. I do not use any of the settings on the machine as a result of all I care about is on my Fitbit. It was a great funding.
Do your abs or waist get a work out?
Since it is a machine that is cardio primarily based, your waist and abs mechanically get labored out. The secret is to maintain your abs engaged while you’re utilizing it.