Walkera Voyager 4 Review. Despite being a recent entrant in the drone industry, Walkera has made quite some name for itself by launching its flagship range of consumer drones. Their flagship drone the Walkera Voyager 4 is a quadcopter with retractable landing gear.
It is inspired loosely to the DJI Inspire, the Walkera Voyager 4 is characterized by the presence of autopilot PX4. You can read more about the specifications, features, camera performance, battery life. price range and more in the Walkera Voyager 4 Review And Specifications.
Here is our Walkera Voyager 4 Review (By GeekyViews Experts)
? If you have used or if you are using this gaming console, please leave your Sony PlayStation 4 Pro review in the comments below and help our readers choose.
The score is given after real-world test by the expert. Pros and Cons are also mentioned. If something is missing in Walkera Voyager 4 Review and Specifications then feel free to add them in the comment section.
- It has a 4G wireless internet connectivity.
- It has a retractable landing gear.
- It also has a detachable gimbal.
- It has a very good battery life.
- It has a superzoom of 18 times than the optical lens.
- It can be quite expensive for few consumers.
- It is not a beginner level customized drone, and thus, can be challenging for newbies.
- Its superzoom lens feature is not inbuilt in its camera, it needs to be bought separately.
Here are Top 10 Best Pick By the GV Experts.
Walkera Voyager 4 Images
The introduction of the Walkera Voyager 4 is certainly good news to aerial cinematographers who have previously been inconvenienced by fixed camera lenses to spot the tiny spots of particular importance. It embraces ultra-light carbon fiber materials in its frame. These make it a lighter drone to the satisfaction of many hobbyists and filmmakers. They can easily fly it to a higher altitude in order to access many aerial areas.
The Voyager 4’s frame is made to be crash and abrasion-resistant. Its landing gears are retractable, you can hold it well and travel to your beloved destination of flying the drone. It also protects the camera when it lands on the ground. Its brushless motors are also high-performing.
Walkera Voyager 4 Specifications and Features
1. This drone’s dual positioning system (GPS and GLONASS) makes it more unique in comparison with its rivals.
2. Its 18x zoom capability enables filmmakers and pilot hobbyists to capture great aerial images that are far away to be taken by prime lenses that are prevalent in other drones.
3. Its 4G wireless connectivity makes it more unique than its competitors, this simply means that users can stay in control of the drone regardless of the further-away distances as long as the mobile service is active.
4. The drone’s Gimbal has an advanced shock absorber technology. This technology provides a stable shooting image quality, reduced camera vibration for fluid, and stabilized footage capturing.
5. It comes with a powerful flight application that allows click and drag image features. It enables users to adjust and manipulate the shooting movements effortlessly.
|Walkera Voyager 4 Specifications|
|Max Flight Distance||1.5km|
|Battery||22.2V 4500mAh 10C(6S) LiPo|
Walkera Voyager 4 Camera Quality & Specifications
The Walkera Voyager 4 camera performance scores pretty well in comparison to their counterparts. It has 18x zoom capability at a focal length of 1500mm. The Voyager 4’s camera is stabilized by the brushless 3-axis Gimbal integrated which also eliminates vibration. It enables it to yaw about 360 degrees to take perfect and more detailed aerial footage than ever before with 4K 30fps HD image and video transmission.
Walkera Voyager 4 Battery Life
The Walkera Voyager 4 drone comes with a powerful battery 6s 4500mAh. It has an integrated low-voltage alarm. This will signal you if the battery is running low so that you can land and exchange batteries. Despite having such a powerful battery this drone has got a very minimal flight time, i.e., up to 20 mins. This is because its battery is responsible for all of the power-dependent functionalities such as the camera. Strong weather conditions can also be a strong reason for the depleted battery.
Walkera Voyager 4 Price Range
The Walkera Voyager 4 is very decently priced at $3099. This price is all-inclusive because you do not have to buy a battery separately or a GoPro camera.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is a Drone a good investment?
Drones are an effective way to speculate, although, as a result of these gadgets are capable of enhancing the advertising and marketing technique of just about any firm. It’s attainable to shoot a video for promoting, broadcast occasions, conduct inspections, ship, and so forth.
Can I fly my drone in the New Forest?
Drone flying within the New Forest
The usage of drones or UAVs (unmanned aerial autos) isn’t permitted on or over New Forest Crown land as a part of our bylaws. … Drones shouldn’t be flown close to the property and the particular nature of the New Forest’s Crown lands makes the danger of harm extra critical.
Can I shoot video indoors with this product?
Positive! You’ll have to flip off the collision sensors to fly indoors but it surely works for those who’re cautious. Prop guards are a good suggestion indoors. You’ll be able to shoot video strolling around holding the drone in your hand if you wish to.
Are drones fun to fly?
For fun, duh!
Maybe the perfect cause to get a drone is, merely, as a result of they’re lots of enjoyable. Even with the FAA rolling out new consumer-oriented laws that restrict what you are able to do with a drone, drones are nonetheless lots of enjoyable to fly.
Can I fly a drone in my local park?
Can I fly a drone in a public park? The reply is that nicely, it relies upon. When you’re simply flying for enjoyable, you need to have the ability to simply do some airspace analysis and, for those who study that your native park is in Class G airspace, fly there without taking any additional steps.