Yuneec Mantis Q Drone Review and Specification. If you are quite acquainted with the business of drones and not a new one to this field and follow by the thumb rule of ‘goodwill of a company’, then Yuneec is already a familiar name to you. If you are looking for a little more than to capture still photos from the sky, this is the perfect tool for you.
Yuneec Mantis Q Drone Review and Specification
This is arguably one of the oldest brands of the drone in the market. But despite this goodwill, they have somewhat been suppressed by several other leading brands like DJI. But this time they mark their fresh restart with their several new gifts. And Yuneec Mantis Q is the newest addition to the list. This new product is at a time technologically gifted, easy to handle, and durable. Ok, I am not going to beat about the bush anymore.
Let us straight come to the point, and have a look at the exciting features of this brand. Yuneec’s exclusiveness of a great dynamic camera has been coupled here with some brand new features like voice control and facial detection sensors. And this is certainly a hit in the market.
Here Our Top 10 Best Pick:
Yuneec Mantis Q Drone Specifications:
1. A technologically sound transmitter control has put it in ‘one of the bests’ list. This transmitter has equipped the drone with an outstanding capability of flying approximately one mile even with a lost signal. Video transmission is used to handle the same range as that of the controller-transmitter.
2. An obvious gift from the house of Yuneec must be their gift of a beautiful video and picture quality. The Yuneec Mantis Q offers 3840×2160 @ 30 FPS, 1920×1080 @ 30 FPS, 1920×1080 @ 60 FPS, and 1280xcontroller-transmitter720 @ 60 FPS. The Mantis Drone can capture images at 4160×3120 and 4160×2340 in JPEG format.
This is extremely high quality and should work great for photographers that are looking to capture the outdoors in extremely high quality. You can also transfer the images to devices like mobile phones and pc through USB cable.
3. The drone dimensions are 250 x 187 x 58 mm when operating normally, and 168 x 96 x 58 mm when folded for traveling purposes. The mobility and custom adjustments of the drone make this an extremely viable option for frequent fliers and travelers.
4. It has a standard flight time of thirty minutes, but never irrespective of the wind speed and other obstructions.
5. This product is also likely to be in your bucket-list due to the convenience of carrying. Because of being weighed around only 480 grams (including the battery), it is easy to carry.
|Yuneec Mantis Q Drone Specification
|Max Flight Distance
|3S 2800mAh, changeable
4K video resolution
|2.4 GHz/5.8 GHz
Yuneec Mantis Q Drone Camera:
An obvious gift from the house of Yuneec must be their gift of a beautiful video and picture quality obvious. Mantis Q offers 3840×2160 @ 30 FPS, 1920×1080 @ 30 FPS, 1920×1080 @ 60 FPS, and 1280×720 @ 60 FPS. The Yuneec Mantis Q can capture images at 4160×3120 and 4160×2340 in JPEG format. This is extremely high quality and should work great for photographers that are looking to capture the outdoors in extremely high quality. You can also transfer the images to devices like mobile phones and pc through USB cable.
Yuneec Mantis Q Drone Battery:
This drone provides you with arguably a strong battery that can offer a stipulated 30 minutes time of flight. But this stipulated time is never irrespective of air blow and other obstructions. We discovered this in our Yuneec Mantis Q Drone Review and Specification model test.
The average price of the Yuneec Mantis Q Drone is $499.99
We hope you liked our take on Yuneec Mantis Q Drone Review and Specification
Stay tuned for more.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does this come with 1 battery ?
Sure one battery. The flight time is roughly 25 minutes. I simply ordered one other battery. Actually impressed with this little drone. Quick, steady, and strategy to fly.
Is the camera on a gimble?
Sure, it is a 2 axle gimbal if I am not mistaken.
Can you view in a screen or so as the drone is flying?
You slide your cellphone into the holder on the distance. That is your display screen. My son watches his display screen/cellphone whereas flying. It takes a little bit of applying to be sure to avoid energy traces and bushes… must gauge the gap from objects whereas watching the cellphone display screen. He’s 17 and it is an excellent first drone.
What does it come with?
Mine got here with a controller and a battery. It’s usable out of the field.
Do you need a cell phone to fly this drone or is it only for video feeds?
You possibly can fly it with the cellphone however that sucks–get distant. You get no “suggestions” while you fly ANY drone with sliding your fingers on the glass. Attempt driving you’re automotive with fingers transferring a video steering wheel in your cellphone display screen. Sucks proper?
Dorsal it come with a case?
It comes with an inexpensive styrofoam case for the drone that the controller received match into. You have to buy a separate case should you want one.
The score is given after real-world test by the expert. Pros and Cons are also mentioned. If something is missing in Yuneec Mantis Q Review and Specification then feel free to add them in the comment section.
- Great battery, good durability.
- Beautiful video and picture quality.
- An added benefit of voice and control and facial detection sensor has made it a sound gift as you can directly talk to the drone during its flight.
- A technologically sound transmitter control has put it in ‘one of the bests’ list. This transmitter has equipped the drone with an outstanding capability of flying approximately one mile even with a lost signal. Video transmission is used to handle the same range as that of controller-transmitter.
- We are not quite certain about its hardiness through the air. Like someone or two other Yuneec drones, it might lack a hi-tec obstacle resistance system.