Best Yuneec Typhoon H Drone Review, Specification & Buyer’s Guide
Main Features: 6-axis Gyro stabilization system makes the helicopter more stable and flexible when flying. Wind resistant and can be flown indoors or outdoors Modular design structure is applied, more simple for assembly and convenient for maintenance 360 degree Eversion and throwing flight...
Yuneec Typhoon H Drone Review and Specification. If you are quite acquainted with the business of drones and not a new one to this field and follow by the thumb rule of ‘goodwill of a company’, then Yuneec is already a familiar name to you.
Yuneec Typhoon H Drone Review
This is arguably one of the oldest brands of the drone in the market. But despite this goodwill, they have somewhat been suppressed by several other leading brands like DJI. But this time they mark their fresh restart with their beautiful gift of Typhoon H drone. This new product is at a time technologically gifted, easy to handle, and durable. Ok, I am not going to beat about the bush anymore. Let us straight come to the point, and have a look at the exciting features of this brand.
Here Our Top 10 Best Pick :
Yuneec Typhoon H Drone Specifications :
1. The first and foremost exciting feature that will come primarily to your notice is that the Typhoon H is a hexacopter. It has six rotors instead of the usual four, and five among them come to the mechanism of flying. The rest is kept as a backup in away. This sheer sense of precaution is certainly an added benefit in order to send the drone back to the starting point in the case of any mechanical or technological complications during the flight.
2. This drone has several auto features that result in many auto control facilities of the drone. These include an exciting feature of the presence of retractable landing gear and other intelligent flight modes.
3. An advanced Follow Me Mode is another great gift of this product. There are 2 ways to set up Follow Me mode on the Typhoon H. You have the normal GPS Transmitter / GSC follow me mode. There is also a controlling wizard stick that enhances the sensibility. Yuneec’s Typhoon H comes with its own dedicated controller — The ST16 ground station. That means you don’t need to own a tablet or a smartphone in order to use the drone to its fullest. Yes, it is another brilliant step towards sheer professionalism.
4. Yuneec has always been famous for its exciting gift of cameras, with breathtaking views. The 360-degree gimbal with the new CGO3+ camera allows unlimited panning for brilliant 4K videos and 12 megapixel still photographs. The landing gear retracts during the flight to seamlessly remove itself from the shot for undisturbed, clear views.
|Yuneec Typhoon H Drone Specification|
|Max Flight Distance||Up to 1.6 km|
|Battery||4S 14,8 V 5400mAh LiPo|
Yuneec Typhoon H Drone Camera:
Yuneec is always famous for its brilliant cameras. Unlike the P4’s camera, which can only pan up and down, the Typhoon H camera is mounted on a 3-axis gimbal that can swivel in 360 degrees. The landing gear is also designed to retract at the flip of a switch so that it doesn’t get in the way of your shots.
Yuneec Typhoon H Drone Battery:
This can be the only little drawback in this particular product, as the flight time of this drone is limited to a stipulated 19 minutes time. And in terms of durability, it is not that hard nut to crack. So handle it with care. This was discovered in our Yuneec Typhoon H Drone Review and Specification test and more Yuneec Typhoon H Drone Pros and Cons.
The average price of Yuneec Typhoon H Drone is $999.99
We hope you liked the Yuneec Typhoon H Drone Review and Specification.
Stay tuned for more Yuneec Typhoon H Drone Specification.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can it be charged in europian AC as well?
Does it come with the battery charger?
Can you fly it out of the box without buying anything else?
What is the video transmission range?
Do you need a cell phone to fly this drone or is it only for video feeds?
Does it come with propeller protectors?
The score is given after real-world test by the expert. Pros and Cons are also mentioned. If something is missing in Yuneec Typhoon H Review and Specification then feel free to add them in the comment section.
- Brilliant advanced auto control technologies that has put it into the next level of technological sensitivity.
- Brilliant cameras that certainly come up with breathtaking 4k photos.
- It can rotate 160 degree as well. You can have raw and jpg images.
- Supports dual operator control.
- Retractable, landing gear.
- A comparatively low flight time of 19 minutes.
- Obstacle avoidance system functions only at a low speed.
- Less durable, you need to handle with care.
- Controller is a bit complicated in terms of ease of use.
- A little costly.