Scalp Massager For Hair Growth- Does It Really Work? It seems intriguing enough. Have you ever taken ahead of or scalp massage for hair growth after a long stressful day, try it for yourself. Close your eyes while taking massage and you will feel you have left this world are residing in a heavenly place which is free of tensions and worries. It relieves us from all the stress and tension, and leaves a calm and soothing experience. Massages can be of different types, some prefer a head massage, some prefer neck massage or some prefer full body massage to get relaxation and de-stress themselves from all worries and tension.
With the relaxation, it gives there are many rumors that suggest Scalp massage stimulates the growth of hair. Though not much research has been done on this still there are some which might be useful in knowing if a Scalp Massager for Hair Growth Really Works or Not.
What Is A Scalp Massage?
A scalp massage is quite similar to other massages involving different parts of the body. This type of massage also releases stress and tension after a long eventful day. It is no new secret that if the scalp is good hair growth will also be very good. Scalp massage for hair growth is nothing but a simple massage in which a manual stimulation of the scalp is done with hands or some hand-held devices.
It can be used for a variety of purposes like headache relief and stress reduction. It can also promote the growth of newer, stronger hair and has become a popular practice among the bald and to-be-bald community and it seems that they are reaping some benefits out of it.
Top 10 Best Scalp Massager And Head Massager:
There are many different varieties of scalp massagers for hair growth or head massagers. We bring you some of the best scalp massagers you can buy here:
This is a waterproof silicon body designed manual shower scalp massager or scalp scrubber. It helps in distributing the hair gels, shampoo, etc evenly to every end of the hair roots which helps to strengthen the hair.
- It has a water-resistant capability and can withstand the daily contact with water.
- Manually operated for any type of hair, can also be used as a comb for grooming.
- It makes hair cleaner giving you a great washing experience owing to its high quality and soft hairbrush.
- Ergonomic design fits your fingers very well and is very lightweight.
- Durability should have been better.
- Often tangles with hair
It is a head-scratcher shaped in a hat-like form and is a manual head massager.
- It helps relieve stress and muscle tension.
- Easy to use
- No hair tangling
- It has only one mode of massage, so not as thorough.
- Harder to transport, as metal can lose its shape on packing
It is an electric scalp massager with a multi-functional capability of massaging the full body.
- Built with water-resistant material, thus can be used while taking a shower
- 2 levels of operation provided for different situations
- 360-degree rotational movement is accessible
- Custom built with a mechanism to promote blood circulation.
- Only massages a small area at a time
As the name suggests it is an electric head massager or head-scratcher designed in the form of a claw with fingers in it.
- Includes vibration feature
- Safe to use in the shower
- Easy and simple to use
- Lacks massage features of other electric scalp massagers as it only vibrates.
It is a scalp massager for hair growth or a head-scratcher, as it increases the circulation of blood thus increasing the growth of newer hair.
- Elegant, office-friendly design
- Ergonomic grip
- Good Battery Life
- Capable of performing different types of massage with its back end
- Not water resistant
- Easily tangles hair
It is an electric scalp massager for hair growth, relaxation and de-stress yourself from a long stressful day.
- Ergonomic design
- Portable due to its small size
- Steel ball design which focuses on the acupuncture points of the head to provide relaxation and refreshment
- Good build quality
- Non-slip handle design
- Easily tangles with hair
It is a scalp scrubber or scalp massager for hair growth, it is also used as a washing comb for kids.
- Water-resistant, can be used while taking a shower
- Simple design with an ergonomic handle
- Single-button operable
- Soft bristles which ease tension without irritating skin.
- Easily tangles with hair
- Battery life could have been better
It is a classic headband which is capable of treating sleeplessness.
- Used as a shampoo brush
- Made of high quality and durable rubber
- Portable size makes it easy to handle
- Soft and soothing silicone bristles
- Easily tangles with hair
It is a manual scalp massager for hair growth, which is a shampoo brush which helps in massaging the scalp.
- Helps cure Insomnia
- Uses TSNS stimulation waves to increase endorphin secretion.
- Lightweight, easy to use and durable
- It only helps to massage a portion of the head and does not help with a scalp massage.
It is a multifunctional scalp massager for hair growth, it not only massages the scalp but also can be used to massage the neck.
- Made of quality material
- Promotes blood circulation
- Cleans dirt and scrubs exfoliation from the scalp
- Distributes hair essentials evenly
- The more it comes in contact with water its durability decreases which is a big problem it being a shampoo massage brush
Types Of Head Massages Or Scalp Massages:
There are two basic types of scalp massages that help you de-stress:
In today’s world the market is inflated with different types of scalp or head massagers which reduces the workload of our hands. As the hands are required just to hold the devices.back to menu ↑
Types Of Head Massagers Or Scalp Massagers:
There are a variety of head or scalp massagers in the market which provide relaxation and helps to release serotonin ( a feel-good hormone) which brings a sense of well-being in an individual. Basically there are 3 types of head massagers –
A hat-like designed miniature massager is one of the options which is moved up and down the entire scalp at once to get the relaxation but if it is not able to cover your entire head, you might not get the real feel.
These massagers are made waterproof with silicone nodes at the end which are further sealed with rubber, and these head scrubbers can be electric or used manually.
Though making a buzzing sound on vibration, it increases the circulation of blood into our nerves under the scalp. It might be a costly option than other massagers still using it gives a feel-good vibe that even hands and manual device massagers are incapable of.
Does Scalp Massagers Really Help in Hair Growth?
( The Results of some Researches)
back to menu ↑
Benefits of Scalp Massager for hair growth or Head Massager Benefits:
As we can see there are lots of benefits from the scalp massager starting from relaxation to the growth of hair.
- Environment for Relaxation:- Scalp massage increases the circulation of blood, which results in the production of chemicals like endorphins and serotonin which brings about a feel-good factor and an environment for relaxation.
- Cures Migraine:- Migraines and headache can be cured by head massages as it increases the production of Serotonin which in turn relieves you from the clutches of migraine. It is one of the head massager benefits.
- Cures Headache:- Acute headaches are generally caused by muscle tension and head massage relieves those tensed muscles thus relieves us from acute headache.
- Helps Strengthen Hair:- Scalp massage gives strength to the hair follicles, thus increasing the strength of the entire base of the hair. A special oil is used generally during this type of massage as it removes the dryness and breakage of hair by strengthening the hair follicles.
- Removes Crick in the Neck:- As a head massage also includes the massage of neck and shoulder, it also helps to remove any crick inside the neck.
- Gives rise to new hair:- As a scalp massage increases the circulation of blood it improves the hair follicle which gives rise to more or newer hair.
How to perform Scalp Massage For Hair Growth or Head Massage for Hair Growth?
There are different types of methods to perform a scalp massage, they are simple and effective in one or the other way.
- Use your hands:- The easiest way of massaging the scalp is with hands, moving them in a circular motion around the head with your fingers. Apply varying levels of pressure, throughout the routine, Work your way up from the sides to the top of the crown from different sides.
- Use a Scalp Massager:- A scalp massager for hair growth can be used for hair growth, this is a better way of massaging as it gives better results than the use of hands, giving you a similar relaxation and soothing effect.
Head Massager for Hair Growth Buyer’s Guide
There are many different types of scalp massagers in today’s market like, electric, manual, etc. which provide different types of massages in one or the other way. The best massager for a buyer is that which suits his needs and necessity. There are different factors that affect a buyer’s requirement.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a scalp massage?
A massage designed in such a way for the head or scalp that gives you relaxation and relieves you from the worldly stresses and tensions by improving the circulation of blood and increase in the production of endorphin and serotonin.
How do you give a scalp massage?
Use the fingertips of your hand to apply the required pressure to the scalp moving in small circles,continue the process till all the area of your scalp is covered. You can also use an electric scalp massager to reduce the workload of your hands.
What happens if you massage your scalp every day?
Everyday massaging of scalp leads to the increase of circulation of blood and the production of other essential chemicals necessary for the scalp. Thus improving hair growth.
Are scalp massagers for hair growth a possibility ?
There is nothing to lose hope, as scalp massagers might not be able to physically grow your hair but it can definitely make your scalp healthier.
Which is the best scalp massager ?
The best products are also depends on your requirements. You can choose the massager according to your need. Here we mentioned a variety of products and you can choose one of them.
Though there has been a limited amount of researches done regarding if scalp massagers for hair growth really work or not, the results show that though they cannot completely cure the problem of hair loss, they can promote hair growth. You can use scalp massagers to relax and de-stress yourself from the worldly tensions and thoughts, thus bringing a feel-good environment around yourself and helps you to enjoy your life to the fullest.
Click here to read about Do Scalp Massagers Actually Work.
Buy The Best Electric Massage Beds Online At Affordable Price. Click here
Here You Get The Best Body Massage Tables Online At Discounted Price. Click here
10 Great Electric Massage Tables Options For Your Home. Click here
Top 10 Best Scalp Massager Online In. Click here