Beard grows naturally on men whether they want or don’t. All you can do is maintain and have a stylized look. It is much easier to grow a beard than maintaining. Although some prefer the normal curly look of their facial hair. However, just let the beard remain curly can also cause problems such as hygiene, tangles, and texture. So, the perfect solution is to get an electric beard straighteners for men.
What Is Electric Beard Straighteners?
An electric beard straighteners is a device that is used to straighten your beard. It becomes easier with the beard straightener to maintain your beard while giving it a nice straight look. It does not matter whether the facial hair that you have is short or long. You can always use a beard straightener for short beard or you can tame your wild beard to get the perfect straight look unless you are like me who likes curly beard.
List Of Best Electric Beard Straighteners For Men Online:
Here you get a complete list of best cordless Beard Straightener for men or beard straightener for short beard online to tame your beard and get the dashing look. Get more best products here:
How To Straighten Beard With Electric Beard Straighteners?
I get it that some might enjoy having a curly beard including me, but I have to admit it’s just a mess. If you want to straighten your beard then you can either use brush/ comb or you can use an electric Beard Straighteners. I recommend you to use a electric Beard Straighteners for men that makes it easier to do. Just follow the simple steps below-
- Wash your beard with shampoo and conditioner to moisturize and soften it up.
- Pat down your beard, leaving it partially moist.
- Blow-dry and comb the hair straight until completely dry.
- Set your electric Beard Straighteners to the lowest heat setting and open the straightener and take it as close to your chin and skin as possible before closing the clamps.
- Close the straightener on your beard hair. Run the closed tongs from the roots of your hair to the end.
- Apply beard balm or wax to strengthen your facial hair.
Why You Should Consider Buying An Electric Beard Straighteners (Benefits):
Some prefer the natural way to straighten their beard like shampoo or conditioner and brush or comb. But the most effective way to straighten your beard is to use an electric beard straighteners. There are the benefits of a beard straightener that you must know before deciding any method.
- Having a beard straightener allows you to enjoy the flexibility of styling or maintaining your beard at any time.
- A beard straightener saves you time, energy, and the most important the money that you have been wasting visiting the salon to get your facial hair/ beard straightened out.
- The electric beard straighteners features adjustable temperature settings that give you flexibility and allow you to straighten different types of beards, including wavy bleached, fine or curly.
- Beard straighteners are convenient self-care devices that can be used without taking help from another person.
- If you are worried about using chemical products then choosing the electric beard straighteners is the right option for you. Additionally, unlike chemical products, it does have any side effects like damaging the skin or the roots of your facial hair.
Tips To Straighten a Beard With Heated Beard Straightener/ Cordless Beard Straightener:
You can tame your wild beard with the best beard straightener comb or a beard straightener kit (which typically comes with a comb, boar bristle brush, beard/mustache scissors) or you can use a heated beard straightener for men. So, here are some easy tips to follow while using an electric Beard Straighteners-
- You must power up the heated brush/ Straightener.
- Wait about a minute for it to heat up.
- Then choose the heat setting you want to use.
- Now just brush downwards gently and let the heat do the job.
Note:- This process takes about 5 minutes and electric beard straighteners/ brushes are not harmful to your facial hair as they do not come with high temperatures. But it is recommended not to hold the straightener in an area for a long time as it can damage the hair.
Men's Grooming Tips
Ultimate Review Of Electric Beard Straighteners In 2020: Best & Easy Men Grooming Tips
Buyer’s Guide To Electric Beard Straighteners For Men:
You are now aware of the benefits of a electric Beard Straighteners for men and want to buy one but don’t know how to choose the right for yourself or what to look for. Let me guide you.
- Make sure to get a beard straightener that comes with a safety lock to prevent the chances for the device to accidentally turn on and cause harm.
- Choose a wireless straightener. it would be easier to carry a cordless beard straightener anywhere you want. So, the best option is a cordless beard straightener for men.
- Choose one that has the option to change the temperature of the beard straightener that gives the user more flexibility than the others without.
- The electric Beard Straighteners should not be too much in terms of weight as you are going to lift it for a few minutes at a time. Otherwise, a heavy electric Beard Straighteners will make you feel irritated while holding it and you will be going to rush through the process.
Do beard straighteners really work?
Yes, they do work when used correctly. A quick tip to use safety precautions- make sure that your beard is completely dry before straightening it and apply a moisturizer when you’re done to minimize damage.
Is there anything wrong with leaving my beard curly?
Yes, of course. You can try to do it with your fingers too. Check out heated tools. These are the fastest and easiest way to straighten a curly beard once it’s more than a couple of inches long.
What other things needed when doing Beard Straightening?
These following things are needed along with a beard straightener-
Can I do anything to “train” my facial hair to grow straight?
No, it’s all genetics. The shape of your hair follicles determines whether the hair will be straight or curly. If you do not like what grows, you can do nothing about it.
My beard is only about one inch long. Is there a good way I can straighten it?
In this case, a beard comb or brush in combination with beard oil or balm is the best way. Take a shower first and then use the product. Then comb or brush the hair while using the blow dryer.
It is up to you whether you want to keep the curly beard or a straight beard. If you have a short beard then must use the beard straightener for short beard. You can also get some men grooming tips to groom yourself in a proper manner. But as mentioned above that you have to maintain even the curly style. Otherwise, it will cause you some problems. But many prefer a cool and gentle straight look. However, maintaining a long beard is not so easy as your hair. So, the beard straightener is truly a lifesaver and the best part is these are not expensive at all. You can have one for as low as 14 dollars. So, what are you waiting for? Go and get one for yourself.