Best Yoga Mats For Vinyasa Yoga | Complete Guide Vinyasa Yoga Mats
Are You Looking For A Non-Slip Yoga Mat That Can Be Used In Vinyasa? This Article Will Tell You About Non Slip Yoga Mat, Best Yoga Mat Material, Best Yoga Mat For Beginners And So On..
Buying the best yoga mats for vinyasa yoga can easily enhance the comfort levels of one involved in yoga practices. Vinyasa is a fantastic style of yoga where the idea is to synchronize your breath with your body movements, following one breath per movement. Unlike other yoga styles like Meditation yoga, Power Yoga, Ashtanga yoga, yin yoga It is one of the most practiced yoga amongst its variants. Like Vinyasa yoga, the most common thing used in yoga practice is a yoga mat. Whether it’s an expert, intermediate or just a beginner, everybody needs the best quality yoga mat in their practice.
It gives you support and protection so that you can deeply concentrate on your breath and allow an effective Vinyasa flow throughout your system. You are going to find out about the Best Yoga Mats for Vinyasa Yoga. Also, read about Vinyasa Yoga, How to Do Vinyasa Yoga, and VinyasaYoga Mats.
Best Yoga Mats For Vinyasa Yoga
Top 10 Best Vinyasa Yoga Mats
Speaking about Vinyasa Yoga Mats, here is a list of the Best Yoga Mats for Vinyasa Yoga.
Features And Descriptions
Features Of The Best Yoga Mats For Vinyasa Yoga
Reetual Vinyasa Yoga Mat
- Finally, get a grip on sweat with our non slip yoga mat: Even if you’re not sweating it out on a Bikram Yoga mat the fact is, people like us just have moist clammy hands, and sweat easier than others. But a traditional sticky mat wasn’t made for us! So we developed MicroGrip and fused it to our eco yoga mat. So Reetual Mats get more grippy, the sweatier you get! Now discover the new “sticky mat” built for slippery yogis. Furthermore the cushion is just perfect with this 3.5mm thick yoga mat!
- Feel the difference: As soon as your non slip yoga mat arrives the first thing you’ll notice is the minky feel of the MicroGrip. It may feel smooth to dry hands, but as moisture increases (even slightly), the surface traction becomes progressively grippier! Other similar microfiber mats need to be really sweaty, but Reetual starts gripping as moisture increases by a tiny 2.1%. That’s only one Sun Salutation! There's nothing else that compares to this pro yoga mat.
- 15 unique designs: Now, you’re going to be on the yogamat for many hours, so it should also sing to your soul, right? Reetual comes in 15 anti-fade bespoke designs, never seen before! We guarantee no one in your class will have your printed yoga mat. And here’s what else you’ll love - the natural rubber base sticks flat and doesn’t roll, curl or bunch up like other exercise mats you’ve seen on your search. You deserve something better than just a regular pink or black yoga mat.
- Eco Friendly! Get deeper into Child’s pose because our MicroGrip surface is thermally fused to a natural tree rubber yoga mat base without harmful glues. And we only use environmentally friendly water based inks. Free from BPA, latex, PVC, silicone and phthalates found in a foam mat.
- Reversible, too! Use it as a workout mat! Simply flip your yoga traction mat over to the rubber side! You can even stand on it with shoes. Your mat is 70 x 24 inches with a 3.5mm thick base for maximum stability. It also comes with a carrying strap for easy transport. So, if your dosha is slightly damp, or, your yoga practice is majorly sweaty, try Reetual now, and finally, get a grip!
B YOGA Mat for Men and Women, 6mm Thick, 71” x 26”, Ocean Green – 100% Rubber, Non-Slip Floor Workout Mat for Yogis, with Superior Cushioning for Comfort – Premium Fitness and Pilates
B YOGA Mat For Men And Women
- THE BEST YOGA MAT: A premium yoga, fitness, and workout mat from B YOGA. This 6mm (1/4-inch thick) yoga mat is the perfect thickness and weight to provide grip and comfort during exercise, from super sweaty and fast-moving flows to room-temp yin with long holds.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & BIODEGRADABLE: Crafted with 100% non-slip rubber, this eco-friendly fitness and yoga mat features natural, open-cell technology for moisture-wicking, anti-odor properties. Our yoga and pilates mat can withstand heat and high-intensity workouts! The B Mat also utilizes synthetic rubber for increased durability and longevity.
- STAY GROUNDED: Uniquely designed for traction, stability and superior grip, this deluxe yoga mat provides comfort and support. Each B-MAT has an ultra-grippy, sticky top to keep you grounded and stable. The non-slip design on our textured mat is easy to clean and care for.
- PERFECT FOR EXERCISE: Made for superior performance, this non-slip yoga mat is perfect for anyone! Whether you practice high-impact Vinyasa, want extra comfort for Restorative or meditation, or need support for pilates and stretching, these exercise mats are ideal for anybody. Our colorful yoga mats are designed with an emphasis on performance with beautiful, contemporary design.
- ABOUT B YOGA: Our B Mat is made in Spain. B YOGA is committed to creating sustainable and responsibly produced no-slip yoga mats and yoga equipment for home, gym, and studio workouts. The B Mat is made in regular and thin versions for the ultimate versatility.
AURORAE Synergy 2 in 1 Yoga Mat For Vinyasa Yoga; with Integrated Non Slip Microfiber Towel. Best for Hot, Ashtanga, Bikram and Active Yoga Where You Sweat and Slip; Stops Slipping and Bunching; Patent Protected
AURORAE Synergy Yoga Mat For Vinyasa Yoga
- The Synergy Hot Yoga Mat is Aurorae’s most recent development and is US Patent Protected due to its unique design and manufacturing. As a special hot/active yoga mat, Synergy combines the best of both worlds all wrapped in one unique yoga mat.
- You’ll experience no more slipping or bunching of your towel as you move on top of your mat. The wetter this mat gets the better the grip as Towel and mat are bonded together
- 1st product of its kind that bonds our 5mm patented PER yoga mat as the bottom surface with our lush, non-slip microfiber towel as the top surface.
- We are a Small Family Business that works in the spirit of Yoga.Your Satisfaction is our Goal. 2 Year Guarantee.
GHIUAN Vinyasa Yoga Mat, Inch TPE Non-Slip Thick Yoga mats for Women Workout Exercise Mat, Eco Friendly Fitness Mat for Training, Yoga, Exercise with Carrying Strap & Storage Bag
GHIUAN Vinyasa Yoga Mat
Hugger Mugger Tapas Ultra Yoga Mat For Women 80″ – Slate
Hugger Mugger Tapas Ultra Yoga Mat
- Stable, sticky, and durable
- Great for all yoga levels
- Excellent value, use under The Yoga Towel for hot yoga
- Made in the USA
TXK Yoga Mat Non Slip Vinyasa Yoga Mat For Men, Eco-Friendly Natural Rubber | Best for Yoga, Pilates, Exercise, Workout. Luxury Sweat- Grip Mat
TXK Yoga Mat Non Slip Vinyasa Yoga Mat
- 【ECO FRIENDLY & NON SLIP &No TASTE】: The surface is super soft suede material, the more sweat on the hands and feet, the better the grip of the mat. The bottom is a degradable natural rubber. Our natural rubbers have a light rubbery scent and no irritating odor. The non-slip texture prevents the mat from sliding on the floor and provides sufficient cushioning to greatly improve your yoga.
- 【LARGE SIZE &LIGHT WEIGHT】: 72" (183cm) x 26.77" (68cm) x 5mm for free yoga movement, Thickness: 5mm for softness and cushioning, . 5MM Thickness to protect your knees, elbows, joint and back better. Suede and grip texture rubber achieve double-surface non-slip. With high density and suitable thickness, the yoga mat can provide not only cushioning to protect your joints from injury, but also keep you in a good balance during your yoga training.
- 【UNIQUE SUEDE SURFACE &NANOTECHNOLOGY TEXTILE】 : Suede surface is soft and comfortable and have better performance in terms of tear resistant, Nanotechnology textile can be lsolation and moisture removal. The printed pattern is made with advanced printing technology, no worry of fading and provide bright colors.
- 【SUFFICIENT SPACE】: 72" x 26.77" ensures enough space for most exercise like yoga, pilates, ashtanga, bikram, vinyasa and balance exercise. Exceptional resilience and superior grip allows you to keep your balance and stability in any exercises.
- 【USING & WASHING TIPS】: 1. For suede surface, more anti-slip can be achieved by spraying a little water with a spray bottle before exercise. 2. Rinse under the shower. Air-dried and avoid sun exposure.
JADE YOGA – Harmony Yoga Mat For Vinyasa Yoga (3/16″ Thick x 24″ Wide)
Harmony Yoga Mat For Vinyasa Yoga
- THE PERFECT YOGA MAT: Discover the ultimate yoga experience with the Jade Harmony Yoga Mat. At 3/16'' thick and 24'' wide, this mat strikes the ideal balance of grip, comfort, and weight, making it the top choice of yoga teachers and practitioners worldwide. With its exceptional performance, it provides a satisfying and fulfilling practice session every time.
- ENHANCED STABILITY AND GRIP: Crafted from natural, open-cell rubber, our mat provides superior cushioning and support compared to synthetic rubber alternatives. The non-slip surface ensures optimal stability, allowing you to maintain poses with confidence and ease. Experience the perfect workout companion that caters to men, women, and eco-conscious individuals seeking a slip-resistant mat.
- NATURAL MATERIALS: At JadeYoga, we prioritize your well-being and the planet's health. Our mats are meticulously constructed and do not contain PVC, phthalates, heavy metals, and harsh chemicals. In addition to promoting a clean practice, they are easy to clean themselves. We commend using JadeYoga's plant-based Mat Wash to keep your mat fresh and ready for your next yoga session.
- SUSTAINABLE RUBBER PRODUCTION: Sustainability lies at the core of JadeYoga's philosophy. Our mats are proudly made in the USA with imported rubber, carefully sourced to ensure a better future. By using natural rubber tapped from rubber trees, a rapidly renewable resource, we minimize our environmental impact while delivering the highest quality yoga mats.
- BE THE CHANGE WITH JADEYOGA: When you choose JadeYoga, you're not just investing in a premium yoga mat; you're actively contributing to positive change. With every mat sold, we are dedicated to giving back to the earth. We've pledged to plant a tree for each mat purchased. Since 2006, in partnership with Trees for the Future, we have already planted over 2.5 million trees, making a tangible difference in reforestation efforts and preserving our planet for future generations.
Gurus Sprout Cork Vinyasa Yoga Mat
Gurus Sprout Eco-Friendly Cork Vinyasa Yoga Mat
- Unbeatable Grippy Surface: Our cork provides superior grip than other materials used to make yoga mats. The grip of cork mat improves when it is wet. The natural waxy substance in cork keeps it from absorbing moisture
- Eco-Friendly and Non Toxic: A pure and natural surface against your skin feels amazing compared to a heavy and toxic PVC mat. The high density of the natural tree rubber provides a great cushioning for the joints
- Naturally Beautiful: Natural, elegant and simplistic. The ideal for the minimalist. The eco friendly yoga mat blends well with any interior and natural bring serenity to your yoga space
- Durable and Resilient: When you have found your perfect mat, you’d like to keep it for as long as possible. As the 72x25-inch cork yoga mat is a naturally durable material. It is resilient and ready to join your yoga sessions over the years
- Yoga For All: A cork mat is not only kind to you and kind to the earth it also enhances your practice! As yogis, we care both about you and the earth! Lets live in a world that is chemical free
Liforme Original Yoga Mat For Vinyasa Yoga
Liforme Original Yoga Mat For Vinyasa Yoga
- TRANSFORM YOUR PRACTICE – This Premium Yoga mat is designed to be the most innovative & comfortable mat on the market to optimise your home exercises. This product comes with a free Yoga bag.
- ULTIMATE GRIP – This premium mat benefits from the ground-breaking Liforme “GripForMe” material that gives you unparalleled warrior-like grip whilst practicing.
- REVOLUTIONARY ALIGNMENT SYSTEM – Our intelligently designed unique “AlignForMe” system helps guide and prevent injuries to Yogis of all experience levels, maximising Yoga enjoyment.
- TRULY PLANET FRIENDLY – Liforme incorporates the most ‘body kind’ specially engineered eco-polyurethane and rubber. These mats are PVC free, biodegradable in 1-5 years in normal landfill conditions and made using high quality non-toxic materials that keep the mat clean and hygienic.
- MADE BY YOGIS, FOR YOGIS – Liforme Yoga Mats are loved and adored by 100s of 1000s of Women and Men Worldwide. Join the Liforme family with this unique, comfortable and thick Mat.
Body Alignment Yoga Mat For Vinyasa Yoga
Body Alignment Yoga Mat For Vinyasa Yoga
- UPGRADED ANTI-SKID DESIGN: This new TPE yoga mat has been upgraded with a non-slip texture for yoga, which requires anti-slip performance. Double layer structure coupled with a non-slip textured surface provides optimal grip without sacrificing comfort. This makes it suitable for many forms of Yoga.
- OPTIMUM THICKNESS: 6mm in thickness offers the most comfortable experience for all levels yoga. Most mats are either too thin or too thick. TOPLUS yoga mats are guaranteed to provide the optimal level of cushion and protection for your joints and knees while still allowing you to grip the floor for balance.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY CARRY: The TOPLUS yoga mat is light enough to carry to the gym or anywhere you want with the included carrying strap. DIMENSION: 72-inch x 24-inch x 6mm. Weight: 35oz.
- NEW ECO FRIENDLY MATERIAL: The upgraded TOPLUS Yoga mat is made with premium TPE friendly material. It costs more to make, however it’s worth it when you compare it to the traditional non-green PVC, NBR and EVA yoga mats. TPE material offers the latest technological improvement over traditional yoga mats.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: If there is issue, please feel free to contact us. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
About Vinyasa Yoga
What is Vinyasa Yoga?
The literal meaning of Vinyasa in Sanskrit means “Connection” according to Ellen Stansell, Ph.D., RYT, and scholar of yogic literature. In terms of yogic terms, we can interpret this as a connection between movement and breath or as the connection between poses in a flowing sequence.
In Vinyasa yoga classes, practitioners synchronize movement with breath to flow from one pose to the next. Vinyasa encompasses many different types of yoga, including Ashtanga, Baptiste Yoga, Jivamukti, Power Yoga, and Prana Flow. Vinyasa involves a specific sequence of poses (Chaturanga to Upward-Facing Dog to Downward-Facing Dog) commonly used throughout a Vinyasa class.
In contemporary yoga fitness, Vinyasa Yoga stands in opposition to Hatha Yoga. Hatha classes tend to focus on one pose at a time with rest in between. In contrast, vinyasa flow classes string poses together to make a sequence. A cat-cow stretch is a very preliminary example of vinyasa. The spine is arched on an inhale and rounded on an exhale.
A sun salutation sequence is, however, a more complex Vinyasa. Each movement in the series is cued by inhalation or exhalation of the breath. The sequence may be fixed, as in Ashtanga in which the poses are always done in the same order, but most of the time Vinyasa teachers have the discretion to arrange the progression of poses in their own ways.
How To Do Vinyasa Yoga
How To Use Yoga Mats For Vinyasa Yoga
Vinyasa has two versions depending on your level of your practice-the beginners’ version which has slightly easy movements and an advanced version with some complex modifications. The beginner’s version of the Vinyasa involves plank → knees, chest, chin → cobra → downward facing dog. The advanced version involves plank → chaturanga dandasana → upward facing dog → downward facing dog.
Before you start, always understand your abilities and then choose the right version. You should take the help of your yoga instructor. This will help you to get the desired result without any strains or injuries. Below are the two versions of the exercises mentioned according to their sequence.
Why Use Yoga Mats For Vinyasa Yoga
In Vinyasa Yoga classes, students coordinate movement with breath to flow from one pose to the next. Ashtanga, Baptiste Yoga, Jivamukti, Power Yoga, and Prana Flow could all be considered Vinyasa Yoga. While practicing this kind of Yoga you are likely to exercise more and practice different types of hard working or power yoga poses. You are going to release a lot of sweat while and thus you will need a thick yoga mat which will be able to absorb the enormous amount of sweat which you are going to release.
Polyvinyl chloride or PVC Yoga mats are the most commonly available among them. Besides, if you are looking for a healthier option, you should go for a cotton or jute mat as they offer the best gripping with 100% natural effects.
You should always choose the best yoga mats for yourself irrespective of any complications. Choosing the right yoga mat will prevent a number of small and severe scale injuries. Below is a list of some of the Best Yoga Mats for Vinyasa Yoga which you can choose from.